The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

People are really getting upset that Lawrence is playing golf with Kirchner? As far as we understand, Kirchner was the person who paid the wages last month - in that case why would any of the players have animosity towards him? 

Honestly, how far down the rabbit hole do you have to be in order to give a toss who Lawrence, a player who 100% won't be here next season, is playing golf with? 

He could be playing the Islamic State open for me and I wouldn't bat an eyelid.  

More upset with him going out on the town the night before his meeting regarding a deal on the ground.  I lost interest in Lawrence after Peterborough.

29 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So what I'm taking from this is that all our conspiracy making has been going entirely the wrong direction.

The diabolical new world order is not a combination of evil governments and shady military industrial complex along with banks and the masons, it's actually golfists.

Of course, many golfists will fall under those other categories you mentioned. This might sound rough but it drives me a fairway round the twist that all these wealthy folk stroll around playing golf all day, makes me green with envy.

45 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

We laugh at this but I just have a feeling it's not over with CK. He has withdrawn his bid but has disappeared from Twitter and not communicated his decision to the fans. And now spotted golfing with one of our players, out of contract or not. Something just isn't quite right with all this. 

It never is . All the t*** does.

image.png.2af3721402f42be7f69c98d829c20b3b.png

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Of course, many golfists will fall under those other categories you mentioned. This might sound rough but it drives me a fairway round the twist that all these wealthy folk stroll around playing golf all day, makes me green with envy.

People are getting right teed off with these puns

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Or to putt it another way, those who driver the world all belong to a certain club where they iron out any potential threats to their power by driving a wedge between the interests of the many and greed of the few. 

They should be made to wear their silly one glove at all times in public so we know who is a golfist!

2 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can't remember whom I argued the toss with over the weekend whom maintained that Kirchener was responsible for a 2 month delay in the proceedings, players going out of contract and leaving etc 

I countered that if there was no one else interested in buying the club then the time Kirchener took faffing us around was an irrelevance.....

Yes you did say that and I agreed with you!

What a lot of people have never understood is that there isn’t much if any room for negotiation. Q has outlined what it will take to save the club and all the different facets are now as low as they can go. MA has never wanted to get involved that’s why he never has. This week is our last week of existence unless someone pays the amount for the club outlined by Q or throughs £10 million into the ring as a retainer to the EFL to show we can pay all bills for next season.

26 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

It was probably arranged weeks ago before everything went belly up, Tom's not going to cancel because of that,they do have a private life.

Seriously who gives a monkeys who a player not going to be at the club next season is having a game of golf with, not like we've got anything serious to worry about is it.

Just hope Kirchener doesn't let him drive his golf cart.

Edited by Tyler Durden

15 minutes ago, curb said:

…..and, TL isn’t going to play for us again, so who cares?

He's here for another two weeks. it's very poor of him to be posting pictures as the current captain, enjoying his downtime with a bloke whose spent 9 weeks talking bollox and absorbing the last bit of breathing space to get something done.  Sure all those staff anticipating a P45 in the next few weeks and the supporter base as whole are equally delighted.  I care in a nutshell but more for others than myself who are more invested.

4 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

3 or 4 pages back.

Forgive me, I've just speed-read it. The things that stood out for me was " We're getting our fees come what may " and " it's been ever so complicated, we deserve them "

They're not up for negotiating them it seems, but if the alternative is liquidation, surely, in the absence of a buyer there's not enough left in the DCFC carcass to even come close to meeting their fees?

Just now, Dave Mackay Ate My Hamster said:

Forgive me, I've just speed-read it. The things that stood out for me was " We're getting our fees come what may " and " it's been ever so complicated, we deserve them "

They're not up for negotiating them it seems, but if the alternative is liquidation, surely, in the absence of a buyer there's not enough left in the DCFC carcass to even come close to meeting their fees?

They'll shift those under contract before they liquidate and plenty of memorabilia to be flogged off to private collectors.  The club who have the Watney cup on loan will be up for buying it no doubt as a starter.  Only thing they ever bloody won. They could certainly dig 5-10 million out of it.

3 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Never had a credit card in my life, If I aint got the loot I do without ?

You old fashioned fools, I use my Tesco card and pay off the balance in full every month then spend the club card points at Xmas on beer. No, not the Dutch s****.

You have to screw your loaf and make them work for you.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

They'll shift those under contract before they liquidate and plenty of memorabilia to be flogged off to private collectors.  The club who have the Watney cup on loan will be up for buying it no doubt as a starter.  Only thing they ever bloody won. They could certainly dig 5-10 million out of it.

I'd be surprised if there's that much left in assets Gee Screamer. Not arguing with you. Players can't be forced to be sold. If we liquidate they're free agents, ergo any interested club won't have to pay a transfer fee. Their agents would factor in the absence of a transfer fee to bump up their remuneration package with any prospective new club. Surely?