The Administration Thread

Boycie

38 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Yes but that is different. Wasn’t the stadium built for the Council, specifically to host the 2002 Commonwealth Games, and afterwards leased to Citeh

I presume they still had to pay for it.

9 minutes ago, Rev said:

I knew once I clicked post I should get ready for a response. 

The Temptations were just too much.

I am re writing some famous supremes numbers, just for this forum

For starters I am Kicking off with “You can’t hurry duck, you just have to wait; duck don’t come easy it’s a game of give and take”

”where did our stadium go” needs some work to make it catchy ?

“ nothing but heartaches” I’m leaving it as per the original 

I hear there will be a concert and solo performance of “living in shame” by an unnamed local male soloist that very few have a crush on anymore. 

55 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

What’s happening with Ashley, didn’t he say reach out and I’ll be there ?

Think he said I’m on my way 

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

What I don't get is this stadium ownership problem. Can't the new owners lease the stadium off Mel Morris ?. Is it another obstacle the EFL have thrown up, somebody explain.

MM has said he will lease or sell. So presumably the rental he has asked for is too much for CK’s business plan

And CK doesn’t want to buy it, certainly not at the price MM requires to pay off MSD. 

that’s the problem. The solution seems to be that the league of gentlemen buy it and rent it to CK at a rental that works. I guess they are doing it partly to save the club, but there’s a good chance they could make money. And MM will probably agree a discount with them

Nothing to do with EFL

Not out of the question that CK will buy it ...

8 minutes ago, I know nuffin said:

Did you go to Primark?

I was going to agogo, but I didn't fancy going through stax of items to find something that i want, it's like finding a needle in a haystack.

I'd have been there all night long.

I have trouble man, like to shop around, it takes me ages to find what I like, I'm worse than any woman, which is really saying something! 

I've tried knock off gear in the past, but there's nothing like the real thing, so once I've found what I'm looking for I'm on cloud nine, and don't look any further.

15 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

MM has said he will lease or sell. So presumably the rental he has asked for is too much for CK’s business plan

And CK doesn’t want to buy it, certainly not at the price MM requires to pay off MSD. 

that’s the problem. The solution seems to be that the league of gentlemen buy it and rent it to CK at a rental that works. I guess they are doing it partly to save the club, but there’s a good chance they could make money. And MM will probably agree a discount with them

Nothing to do with EFL

Or maybe gone to earn what ever he is doing in that country he went too.

21 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Nothing to do with EFL

It's all getting a little silly now, 3 days left of the already extended deadline and for progress to be made a stadium needs to be purchased (seeing as Kirchner wont lease from Mel), something we are told "talks are ongoing".

CK pulling out would be disastrous, as Wayne and most the players will be off, but I think its the likely scenario with Ashley swooping in.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It's all getting a little silly now, 3 days left of the already extended deadline and for progress to be made a stadium needs to be purchased (seeing as Kirchner wont lease from Mel), something we are told "talks are ongoing".

CK pulling out would be disastrous, as Wayne and most the players will be off, but I think its the likely scenario with Ashley swooping in.

Would it be good if Mike Ashley bought the stadium off MM and then went into joint ownership with Kirchner with the club. Or have i drunk too much beer.