The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, hiltonram said:

If the administrators name a preferred bidder who is willing to take on the claims can we come out of admin as long as the EFL are happy with the fit and proper test before those claims are contested ?

Luckily Peter Ridsdale is one who chooses who is fit and proper to run a club. The same man who was banned from any directorships for 7/8 years upto 2020. That is the EFL for you ladies and gentlemen. Rotten to the core. 

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

John Percy latest below. Interesting that Rooney still has players lined up to come in.

Screenshot_20220122-194302_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220122-194313_Samsung Internet.jpg

The Percy article seems to confirm my fears that the Binnie bid is not as good as the other bids.

They can't come in and deduct monies from an acceptable purchase price, just because they are offering to cover Boro and Wycombe claims. So effectively the other genuine creditors would lose out because of  the Boro and Wycombe  claims. That can't happen.   

2 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

The Percy article seems to confirm my fears that the Binnie bid is not as good as the other bids.

They can't come in and deduct monies from an acceptable purchase price, just because they are offering to cover Boro and Wycombe claims. So effectively the other genuine creditors would lose out because of  the Boro and Wycombe  claims. That can't happen.   

They haven’t 

10 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Percy doesn't know any more than Maguire who knows less than my pet Hamster about the details of these bids, chill for a bit....

* I haven't got a pet Hamster, if I did, it would pull moonies to Percy and Maguire.

28 minutes ago, Mihangel said:

Percy doesn't know any more than Maguire who knows less than my pet Hamster about the details of these bids, chill for a bit....

* I haven't got a pet Hamster, if I did, it would pull moonies to Percy and Maguire.

He also shows he's a Forest fan. Dreadful challenge by Morrison?. What does that make Grabban's challenge. Forest were excellent? 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

But they can though.  I can't see any right minded business person rushing into buy a club that has 2 potentially large legal cases against it without mitigating the outcomes 

As I said earlier, the only potential issue with the Binnie bid is if MSD aren’t game for it. If the intent isn’t to repay MSD but leave their loans running then the £28m will likely cover the remaining debt in line with whatever agreement the Admins have reached with them. Given that their loan(s) are secured against the stadium, underpinned by a personal guarantee by Mel, then there’s no real reason that MSD wouldn’t be happy to let the loans be serviced and repaid over time.

I think the only real difference between the Binnie bid and the others is that the others will be looking to do something with MSD and the stadium. 

I don’t really see any reason to be worried about the Binnie bid. Of course it would be preferable to have the stadium aligned with the club ownership, and once the MFC/WW fantasy claims have been binned off it will be, but for now if that’s the price for accepting the risk of the parasite claims then fine.

Edited by StaffsRam

2 hours ago, hiltonram said:

If the administrators name a preferred bidder who is willing to take on the claims can we come out of admin as long as the EFL are happy with the fit and proper test before those claims are contested ?

Who knows as they make it up as they go along 

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Seems there must be a danger that a court would ask: you are planning to pay the WM claims in full (even though you don’t think you’ll lose). But you are planning to pay existing unsecureds just 25p in the pound? How is that fair as between the classes ?

5 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Seems there must be a danger that a court would ask: you are planning to pay the WM claims in full (even though you don’t think you’ll lose). But you are planning to pay existing unsecureds just 25p in the pound? How is that fair as between the classes ?

At which point we refer them to the EFL’s rules. They’re the ones who say all football creditors have to be repaid 100%.