DCFC Megastore

BriggRam

I ordered a DCFC Christmas Mug on the 22nd November, the expected arrival date was 26th November and it still isn't here, I've been onto my account and the megastore tracker is saying its been shipped, however when I follow the link to Hermes the tracking says they are waiting for it to be delivered to them.......there is no way of contacting anyone to ask "where is it" the mug cost £8 and a further £4.95 postage and £0.99 handling fee, so just shy of £14 for a mug, which I don't mind paying as due to the financial crisis the club are in, however I would still like to actually receive the mug as it is a Christmas present for my son, does anybody have an email address or number I can use to speak to someone direct and not the virtual helping chat.......proper feel I'm being mugged off

6 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

I ordered a DCFC Christmas Mug on the 22nd November, the expected arrival date was 26th November and it still isn't here, I've been onto my account and the megastore tracker is saying its been shipped, however when I follow the link to Hermes the tracking says they are waiting for it to be delivered to them.......there is no way of contacting anyone to ask "where is it" the mug cost £8 and a further £4.95 postage and £0.99 handling fee, so just shy of £14 for a mug, which I don't mind paying as due to the financial crisis the club are in, however I would still like to actually receive the mug as it is a Christmas present for my son, does anybody have an email address or number I can use to speak to someone direct and not the virtual helping chat.......proper feel I'm being mugged off

Can’t you ring the club and ask to be put through to the shop?

58 minutes ago, BriggRam said:

I noticed the other day when I ordered some Xmas gifts that they'd changed from Dpd to Hermes for deliveries. Not sure why as I've never had any problems with Dpd. Feeling quite nervous now you've posted this as Hermes are notoriously useless. Hope you sort your problem. ?

Hope you get this sorted and as you put it the club shop don't mug you off.

If they start saying that it's been lost in transit or Hermes have misplaced it and they say you have to chase Hermes don't take any of that and tell them that your contract is with them not Hermes so they need to chase Hermes for costs and they send out a replacement to you FOC.

I'm only saying this as I've had a few issues with Hermes before with lost deliveries and some of the vendors tried to fob me off by saying you need to take it up with Hermes which is absolute BS.

Good luck. 

30 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I noticed the other day when I ordered some Xmas gifts that they'd changed from Dpd to Hermes for deliveries. Not sure why as I've never had any problems with Dpd. Feeling quite nervous now you've posted this as Hermes are notoriously useless. Hope you sort your problem. ?

I was notified about a DPD delivery, I selected “ask a neighbour if not in” I saw via my Cctv that they didn’t try to deliver our parcel to our house, we was in, but just went next door who weren’t in.  They took it back. ?

25 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

The club shop are fairly responsive via Twitter private message

To be fair to the club it is not them that is the problem. They've dispatched my parcel to Hermes but for some inexplicable reason it is now going to take them 2 weeks to deliver it.

I think I'm going to contact the club though as they may not be aware that their choice of courier is providing a second rate service. 

To be honest, you lot have saved me this morning. 

I ordered a Legends Calendar as I always do every year for my Dad, I must have placed the order last Tuesday??? Anyways, I woke up and checked the forum first thing, remembered I had a parcel coming from the Megastore. Looked at the tracking information with a picture attached; it had been sitting there for a week… all fine though! 

10 hours ago, BriggRam said:

You've been mugged off.

Sadly the state of the shop reflects the club's current problems and I wonder if the two are linked.

I get regular emails from the megastore and received one about new items including a dog squeezy toy. Being a sucker for a bit of tat I went into the store last Saturday before the match to be told they don't have any in, it's online only at the moment. Ok, fine, not really worth it with P+P added on so I'll have another look when next up.

My mate also wanted a new Derby hat. Two weeks before Christmas and in cold weather, absolutely none to be seen, and he was told they are sold out. None show online either. Must be running the stock down and  I wonder if they can't afford to pay for new items to be made/shipped or how this is affected by the club being in administration.

Having criticised the Megastore on here recently regarding a top I bought from them that was miles too large, I have to say that I found an email link that told me how to return it, was easy to do and I have now been refunded cost and postage from them to me, but not the return postage or handling fee.

So, the experience has cost me £5.89. Better than I expected but frustrating nevertheless! 

27 minutes ago, WestKentRam said:

Sadly the state of the shop reflects the club's current problems and I wonder if the two are linked.

I get regular emails from the megastore and received one about new items including a dog squeezy toy. Being a sucker for a bit of tat I went into the store last Saturday before the match to be told they don't have any in, it's online only at the moment. Ok, fine, not really worth it with P+P added on so I'll have another look when next up.

My mate also wanted a new Derby hat. Two weeks before Christmas and in cold weather, absolutely none to be seen, and he was told they are sold out. None show online either. Must be running the stock down and  I wonder if they can't afford to pay for new items to be made/shipped or how this is affected by the club being in administration.

Always felt like the megastore is run for a few months at the start of the season. In previous seasons, stock has dwindled around now and then barely anything after Christmas until new shirts are launched.

10 hours ago, Boycie said:

I was notified about a DPD delivery, I selected “ask a neighbour if not in” I saw via my Cctv that they didn’t try to deliver our parcel to our house, we was in, but just went next door who weren’t in.  They took it back. ?

I can top that, I recieved a card saying my parcels have been put over the fence between my home and next doors, I was a little confused as I wasn't expecting owt, Picked the said parcels up and they were for the house round the corner number 2, So I delivered them...foc!

Hermes won't have a bad word said against them....most positive experience was when they threw my parcel over my next door neighbours gate when they were on holiday for a fortnight then the driver signed for the parcel themselves.

Wouldn't have minded so much if they had thrown it over the correct gate but hey I do ask for a lot.

Did get my watersodden package eventually after chasing the seller on eBay for a refund and arguing with them that weirdly there was no one with the deliver driver's name living at my address. Happy days. 

Hate Hermes. Fed up that Amazon are using them. I get:

05:58 - Fri Dec 17

Your parcel is at the delivery depot and we'll let you know when it’s out for delivery

Update on your parcel

11:32 - Fri Dec 17

We're sorry, your parcel has been delayed. We'll update tracking as soon as your parcel is out for delivery

No ducker wants to deliver round here as we're not in town.

I use Hermes for some of my business mail but only when I have to.

I have a very good Hermes driver who does our area in Sheffield. The stories he tells me about some of the extra help they get in just for Christmas and what they do with the parcels is incredible.

Look at todays Daily Mail online story about Hermes. They have been like this for years.