DCFC Megastore

BriggRam

Bought several items two weeks ago every thing was fine all items delivered.

Very happy with my purchases

Derby County pen, pencil, retirement card, pint glass and cold drinks flask so I can fill with filtered water so not to buy plastic bottled water. 

I have been wondering about our Megastore for years. I think it was 2013 when I went to Molineaux to watch a Villa game as my friend is a Villa fan. To get the tickets I of course had to register. I still get about five messages from their club shop every bloody week. I've been registered for Rams ticket for fifteen years and I get a message when the new kit is launched. 

Also I have been wondering how come a club like Port Vale who has perhaps 10000 fans world wide has usually a wider variety of items to sell than we do.

On 16/12/2021 at 22:05, Steve How Hard? said:

I noticed the other day when I ordered some Xmas gifts that they'd changed from Dpd to Hermes for deliveries. Not sure why as I've never had any problems with Dpd. Feeling quite nervous now you've posted this as Hermes are notoriously useless. Hope you sort your problem. ?

The shop changed ownership in the summer. It is now run by Fanatics and they use Hermes for deliveries on all their UK websites.

Its worth checking their other websites as they can be cheaper than buying from the Megastore site (also sometimes free delivery too).