Seen lots of posts about suing QPR

Bobby

That’s right, there is no statute of limitations. However, there are time limits in which civil cases must be brought. Limitation periods start from the date of the cause of action, the first date at which a claim might be able to be made and usually the date at which there is some evidence of wrongdoing. 

For instance, claims for breach of contract must generally be made within 6 years. Personal injury claims for compensation if a defective product or service causes damage to property, injury to a person or death typically must be made within three years of the 

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Can’t even done as it’s outside statute limitations, has to be done within 6 years of the alleged offence.

No club can sue any other club as it's against EFL Rules. But they can resolve disputes in accordance with EFL Rules. I do not know what those rules say about time limits but  the statute of limiations is not relevant as that only applies to certain actions brough through Courts.

1 hour ago, Bobby said:

Can’t even done as it’s outside statute limitations, has to be done within 6 years of the alleged offence.

Thank you Bobby. Your misunderstanding of Statute law in the UK, despite working for Loftus Road Solicitors practice, is noted. It is also disappointing that you seem unable to construct a simple 19 word sentence. I can only imagine your services are retained as you are cheap, can make a nice cup of tea, and you have big tits.

11 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Thank you Bobby. Your misunderstanding of Statute law in the UK, despite working for Loftus Road Solicitors practice, is noted. It is also disappointing that you seem unable to construct a simple 19 word sentence. I can only imagine your services are retained as you are cheap, can make a nice cup of tea, and you have big tits.

If I worked for Loftus road solicitors I’d be Nic de Marco!!

16 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Will small ones do?

image.png.f8be8909d308b4a213c2618dd7473e63.png