Derby County books

Ilkestonian

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my collection of Derby County books as shown in the photo? I'm moving house and massively downsizing so won't have anywhere for them other than a box in the loft ☹️ 

Thanks in advance to anyone that makes an offer and I'll contact the highest bidder when I'm back from a few days away (assuming someone makes a bid of course) 

If no-one bids then they'll go to a charity shop unless anyone can suggest something better. 

Cheers everyone. 

IMG_20211009_124005.jpg

17 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my collection of Derby County books as shown in the photo? I'm moving house and massively downsizing so won't have anywhere for them other than a box in the loft ☹️ 

Thanks in advance to anyone that makes an offer and I'll contact the highest bidder when I'm back from a few days away (assuming someone makes a bid of course) 

If no-one bids then they'll go to a charity shop unless anyone can suggest something better. 

Cheers everyone. 

IMG_20211009_124005.jpg

Where's the Morris Cook Book?

2 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Looks like you are missing the best one ! Or have you decided to keep that one ? ?

No these are all of them though I gave some others to a friend a few years ago so maybe it was one of them - which one are you thinking of? 

18 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

Cheers everyone. 

IMG_20211009_124005.jpg

If you've got the book "Derby County the complete record", surely you don't need the rest? 

6 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

If you've got the book "Derby County the complete record", surely you don't need the rest? 

Maybe but I liked to support Breedon Books as I had a mate that worked there and they printed your name in the back of the book if you pre-ordered it and I liked that idea back in the day. 

21 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

Cheers everyone. 

IMG_20211009_124005.jpg

I didn't realise times were that hard Mel.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, nickj said:

Hi , i would be interested in 3 of them - the pride park one, the rams fan and access all areas - how much did you want for them ?

cheers

Sorry Nickj, being as there'd been little response I took them to a charity shop about a week ago - it was The British Heart Foundation in Ilkeston if you wanted to give them a ring to see if they still have any of them.