Double-Edged Sword

DarkFruitsRam7

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Point A:  Where humour and decency meet.
Point B:  Where offence and abuse meet.

The line must always connect Point A with Point B.

However, the line does not need to be straight, or run directly between the two points.  Neither does it need to be regular, symmetrical, or have angled diversions.  It may meander twixt the two, and is often curved in its natural form, most often resembling a wave, with multiple curves, troughs, and peaks.

In modern times, it is not inconceivable to draw a double line, each of which can be of indeterminate thickness, thus failing to pin-pointing a definitive/specific boundary.  Double lines do not need to remain parallel throughout their entirety, therefore are not always of the same length.   

Hope that cleared that up for you!   ?

Right, now about this amortisation thingy

The cost of coke/charlie or whatever you want to call it is cheap. Beer is ridiculously priced now. Buy a bag, have it throughout the day/night no hangover really. 

Ive never had an interest in it and never partaken but over the last 20 years it has gone from my mates just having it every so often for a big night out like a stag do to nowadays where they have it if we’re at the local for a quiz. It is rife everywhere you look. A lot of the footy lads I played with swore by it on a Saturday night so they’d be fresh for footy Sunday. Wherever you are in the country you could get a bag within 30mins. Almost like it’s cool nowadays to knock a bit of gear out. Look at the sentences handed down to dealers, hardly a deterrent. 

It is so sad that this is now so rife in society. 

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

The cost of coke/charlie or whatever you want to call it is cheap. Beer is ridiculously priced now. Buy a bag, have it throughout the day/night no hangover really. 

Ive never had an interest in it and never partaken but over the last 20 years it has gone from my mates just having it every so often for a big night out like a stag do to nowadays where they have it if we’re at the local for a quiz. It is rife everywhere you look. A lot of the footy lads I played with swore by it on a Saturday night so they’d be fresh for footy Sunday. Wherever you are in the country you could get a bag within 30mins. Almost like it’s cool nowadays to knock a bit of gear out. Look at the sentences handed down to dealers, hardly a deterrent. 

It is so sad that this is now so rife in society. 

Circa 24 years...one of the main suppliers in Derby.

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/Derby-news/drugs-guns-chellaston-uzi-wakami-1795513

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/Derby-news/look-inside-chellaston-home-35m-2142080

Edited by Unlucky Alf

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I get that, I assume the quantity and the fact firearms were also seized accounted for the long term. I mean for the street corner dealers, a couple of years is usually the term. 

7 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I saw my mate

The other day,

He said to me

He saw the White Pele,

So I asked 

Who is he?

He goes by the name of...

Oh! You bloody tease!

Now I'm on tenterhooks, wondering what name he goes by!

My money is on "Roonplestiltskin".
A bit out there I know, but I recall someone with a similar name when I was a kid, so it's worth a fiver on it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/09/2021 at 15:45, hintonsboots said:

I was at that game mate. I remember the Derby fans singing about Flecks wife, then Shilton tapping the side of his head at the Norwich fans when they started their own version of She’s here she’s there……..

Didnt it finish 1-0 to Norwich??

Can't remember the score. What I remember about Fleck was throwing him out of my taxi one night. Picked him and two other players up one night and they asked to stop at a Kebab shop, I said OK but you are not eating it in my car. As soon as we pulled away I noticed him eating his Kebab, I told him to stop or get out. A few words were exchanged and I stopped the car and went round to his door and pulled him out. The other players all got out and I left them there.