Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If they win and we go down by 2 points behind Barnsley that's a claim . Individual against the ref and player.  At least what we lose in golden shares till we're back up. When in Rome and all that. Get the paperwork ready.

In todays game and even in the 70s it was all about getting an advantage, Gamesmanship or cheating is my prefered word, How Robinson thought the Barnsley player was even touched is hard to comprehend, He had a good view, Just incompetance, The 2 pundits, Ex Leeds and Barnsley manager said "a soft penalty" the other pundit ex Fulham keeper laughing at the other pundit...never a penalty.

Referees will decide who goes down into League1 ? at this rate

9 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

The more I see it the worse it gets. Never a penalty in a million years. I don't know what he's seeing there. These refs haven't got a clue.

There was a time when our planet was formed that it was seen England had the best officials, Now up there with the worst, Yes Bockworst those bent German sausages ?

Just like our next two fixtures against Bournemouth and Blackburn both away in the space of 3 days and completely different parts of the country and Fulham away at Swansea in the week and then a 12:30pm kick off even further up north - where is the thinking in those fixtures? 

Not fair for the teams or supporters who want to watch these games. 

7 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Just like our next two fixtures against Bournemouth and Blackburn both away in the space of 3 days and completely different parts of the country and Fulham away at Swansea in the week and then a 12:30pm kick off even further up north - where is the thinking in those fixtures? 

Not fair for the teams or supporters who want to watch these games. 

EFL init, Clueless

Alicia Silverstone Reaction GIF by filmeditor