Step Up Jack Stretton

DarkFruitsRam7

17 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not been on the bench nor in the U23s recently. Does anyone know is he fit? Time to step up Jack! #COYR

On the train yesterday I was sat opposite a couple of lads who know him and had been checking in. Apparently he'd only been back in training a couple of days so wasn't ready to be in the squad against Brum. But should be ready soon.

47 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

On the train yesterday I was sat opposite a couple of lads who know him and had been checking in. Apparently he'd only been back in training a couple of days so wasn't ready to be in the squad against Brum. But should be ready soon.

I did point out he was missing from the training pics during the week, then a day or so before he was there again.

He has to be properly managed for the next season and a half. Plamge will continue to lead the kine this season, with Stretton and Kazim offering duffernet options off the bench depending on our needs. We must be in the market for a new striker to lead the line in the summer.

Needs to build up the muscles in his legs so that he doesn't keep picking up little niggly injuries.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Jack has signed on a two and half year deal for Stockport. Not heard about any fee. Another academy striker who has found it difficult to prove himself in the hardest position on the pitch. Goalscorer.

Makes sense. Not quite up to what we require. Good luck to him.