Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

On 25/03/2022 at 08:39, Red_Dawn said:

Looks like you might survive yet. Albeit on -15 next season in L1

Gotta be happy with that right? I’d be ecstatic 

In a "being mutilated but still alive to seek your vengance is better than being dead" sense, then yes. In a very slightly wider sense, the entire thing has been "sub-optimal".

But, it's all about perspective:

Support Derby County, -15 points in league 1, but, then remembering nottingham forest are a thing...I'd be ecstatic.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Wait wait wait..

So Mel Morris is gonna buy you back for the price of a free stadium, pay off 26% of the debts, allowing the remaining 74% to get written off, re-string the EFL puppets, and then start the big spend all over again?
There's going to be no DCFC wake at the West Bridgford Minors* Welfare?

...And you lot on here have known about this all along?

Funny GIF

FTFY

*And yes, that is the intended spelling!  ?

9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

See - it’s deluded thinking like this that got you into this mess in the first place, turning many neutrals off from your plight. 

You’d be better under a Phoenix club than have that crook steering towards the rocks again. 

You’d take Fawaz back in a heartbeat. Watch him deny it. 

I genuinely hope Forest go up this season. It may reignite my interest in the Premier League to see how they do.

The PL is garbage these days. Liverpool and City just miles ahead, and have been for 5 years now.

Chelsea are a decent cup team. But in the league, nobody will get close to City or Liverpool until Pep or Klopp leave.

The bottom three are just made up of yo-yo clubs and Burnley who you’d expect to finally drop down.

The PL needs fresh blood. Fulham and Bournemouth will be awful additions. 

Luton would be kind of cool too but I’d see them as another Blackpool. Could never realistically stay there.

Forest going up would be interesting.

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

See - it’s deluded thinking like this that got you into this mess in the first place, turning many neutrals off from your plight. 

You’d be better under a Phoenix club than have that crook steering towards the rocks again. 

Haven't you heard?  There are no neutrals!

Everyone seems to have booked up all available function rooms in readiness for our wake.

So duck 'em, I say!  ?

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

I genuinely hope Forest go up this season. It may reignite my interest in the Premier League to see how they do.

The PL is garbage these days. Liverpool and City just miles ahead, and have been for 5 years now.

Chelsea are a decent cup team. But in the league, nobody will get close to City or Liverpool until Pep or Klopp leave.

The bottom three are just made up of yo-yo clubs and Burnley who you’d expect to finally drop down.

Luton would be kind of cool too but I’d see them as another Blackpool. Could never realistically stay there.

s7h.gif

On 27/03/2022 at 20:28, Bris Vegas said:

Thanks Bris.. in a forum full of unbelievably loyal and faithful fans who are fighting for their clubs very survival its nice to see some semblance of wummery on here. 

Your cheque is in the mail. Won’t bounce like Morris’ either

Edited by uttoxram75
Gump.

18 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Odaat GIF by One Day At A Time