Acts of being completely unflustered.

i-Ram

Love these. So quintessentially British!

Reminds me of the London Bridge terror attack. There's guys running around hacking at folk with machetes, but no way this guy is is gonna run like everyone else and risk spilling his pint. Actually looks like he busting a few moves in the process too ?

image.thumb.png.77dabc1502261a43bddc60f947934a5a.png

9 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

20210528_125602.jpg.a3a9cbc01e125373101b64760e08e72e.jpg

A magpie nonchalantly going about it's business, unflustered by the presence of next doors cat. The picture doesn't really do it justice in how nonchalant it was. ?

On a measure one to ten, ten being the most nonchalant, where was this Magpie?

Ratings: One for sorrow, Two for joy, Three for a girl, Four for a boy, Five for silver, Six for gold, Seven for a secret, never to be told, Eight for a wish, Nine for a kiss, Ten for a bird you must not miss.

17 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

On a measure one to ten, ten being the most nonchalant, where was this Magpie?

Ratings: One for sorrow, Two for joy, Three for a girl, Four for a boy, Five for silver, Six for gold, Seven for a secret, never to be told, ? MA-A-A-AG PIE ? Eight for a wish, Nine for a kiss, Ten for a bird you must not miss. ? MA-A-A-AG PIE ? 

Slipped in the bits from the theme tune ? Used to fancy Jenny Hanley real bad as a 14/15 year old. 

1 hour ago, Pearl Ram said:

Slipped in the bits from the theme tune ? Used to fancy Jenny Hanley real bad as a 14/15 year old. 

BTW - are you suggesting there were bits around that you slipped in just from listening to the theme tune? That is some Pavlovian response indeed....

17 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

20210528_125602.jpg.a3a9cbc01e125373101b64760e08e72e.jpg

A magpie nonchalantly going about it's business, unflustered by the presence of next doors cat. The picture doesn't really do it justice in how nonchalant it was. ?

What would you have done if that was a red, red robbin?  Bob-bob-bobbin' along.

I'd have hoped you would have still shot the ba**4rd, but not with a camera!  ?