H?

Parsnip

4 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

There's another season, so H will remain hidden for the time being. 

My own feeling (at the moment anyway) is that it will be someone built up over this series and perhaps the last. So Carmichael or Davidson.

I was hoping this was gonna be the final one tonight. 

On 01/05/2021 at 01:23, Carl Sagan said:

The show jumps the shark when they eventually reveal who it is. I think there's probably only one more series to go after this though.

If Kate is revealed as H at the last second then it'll need another season for the back story, the hows and whys and trying to catch her.

You've sold Kate to me now - it's gotta be Kate.

4 hours ago, Beetroot said:

If Kate is revealed as H at the last second then it'll need another season for the back story, the hows and whys and trying to catch her.

You've sold Kate to me now - it's gotta be Kate.

I can't be doing with this Kate thing.

If it's true, it would at least force us all to go back watch the whole thing again.

1 hour ago, sage said:

It's not 'H' it's the 4th person. 

Has to be the Commissioner and/or Chief Constable...or Carmichael at a level down and to keep us going for another season.

They've made it so blatantly obvious that its Carmichael and the Chief that if it does turn out to be them then I wont be able to hide my disappointment.

I thought the entire series felt like it had been written by a different team. 

All the same characters but like caricatures. 

I didn't think they managed to maintain the suspense. 

If that's it then I'm hugely disappointed but I suspect Carmichael will look into things, Hastings will work his way back in and Steve and Kate will get together. 

They will all try to bring Osborne down after Buckells gets killed in solitary to maintain his silence. 

Fairbanks will retain his memory when someone gives him a Jim'll Fix it badge. 

I have to say, alarm bells rang in an earlier episode, when they questioned Ryan's death, and hinted it must have been Kate as she was firearm trained.

Like they give out lethal sidearms to non-trained officers and hope for the best!