H?

Parsnip

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

I so desperately don't want it to be Hastings.

Could Tommy Hunter still be alive? I can't remember how he died.

If it is Hastings, there must be 100s of plot holes appear with that revelation. I'm not saying it will definitely not be him though!

Trouble is, there are barely any other characters left apart from the main 3. Surely it has to be the chief copper that who is always doing interviews on the steps. There is no one else.

Wasn't Hunter assassinated by motorcyclists at start of series 2? 

Edited by ariotofmyown

Surely no one expects H to be revealed/unmasked in this final episode? TV doesn't work like that. Yes another bent copper will likely be put away, but the hunt will go on. There'll be another series.

If at some future point the head honcho is finally revealed, I hope it's Hastings or at least one of the big three. His "definate" when seizing the laptop in the last series (not to mention seizing the laptop itself) seemed a huge pointed. Though in the last episode (being cryptic in case no one's watched it) the finger of suspicion suddenly shifted towards Kate.

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Surely no one expects H to be revealed/unmasked in this final episode? TV doesn't work like that. Yes another bent copper will likely be put away, but the hunt will go on. There'll be another series.

If at some future point the head honcho is finally revealed, I hope it's Hastings or at least one of the big three. His "definate" when seizing the laptop in the last series (not to mention seizing the laptop itself) seemed a huge pointed. Though in the last episode (being cryptic in case no one's watched it) the finger of suspicion suddenly shifted towards Kate.

There's another season, so H will remain hidden for the time being. 

My own feeling (at the moment anyway) is that it will be someone built up over this series and perhaps the last. So Carmichael or Davidson.

You can't libel dead people hence them using Jimmy Saville.

So I'm pretty sure I know who H is.

Don't read on if you don't want a spoiler.

Please don't.

Seriously, stop now as I don't want to ruin it for you.

Ok then.

Here we go.

It is.....

Prince Phillip.

Not only does he fit the bill and tick all the boxes, but he was HRH Prince Phillip.

Which clearly stands for H really H.

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

You can't libel dead people hence them using Jimmy Saville.

So I'm pretty sure I know who H is.

Don't read on if you don't want a spoiler.

Please don't.

Seriously, stop now as I don't want to ruin it for you.

Ok then.

Here we go.

It is.....

Prince Phillip.

Not only does he fit the bill and tick all the boxes, but he was HRH Prince Phillip.

Which clearly stands for H really H.

I think it's highly unlikely that the esteemed Prince Philip would be closely linked to child abusers.