The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

4 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

They are articles about 30000 excess deaths due to heart disease since the beginning of the pandemic nearly 3 years ago. No mention of the current unexplained 1500 excess deaths per week.

Admittedly, I have found an article in The Telegraph 2 days ago discussing that.

18 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

why would anyone consider it now we've seen the data and heard about the lack of testing?

So you're telling me that these vaccinations have no use to the person receiving them?

Edited by RoyMac5

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

They are articles about 30000 excess deaths due to heart disease since the beginning of the pandemic nearly 3 years ago. No mention of the current unexplained 1500 excess deaths per week.

Admittedly, I have found an article in The Telegraph 2 days ago discussing that.

It would be interesting to examine any collated statistics with respect to excess deaths of

• those vaccinated v unvaccinated,
  • those who have had covid v those who have avoided it,
  • all combinations of flu and covid vaccinations (same day, different day etc)
  • age and sex of those dying of heart conditions
  • living conditions and diet
  • previous existing heart conditions

Together with combinations of each of the above.

12 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

my belief is that they are of no benefit to the health. Everyone I know that's had them has had Covid at least once since.

I think we've argued that one to death, so I won't start it up again, but of more interest is the number of vaccinated people who've actually died of covid. Hard to look at this graph  and conclude that the vaccines haven't lowered the mortality rate of the vaccinated

So while I agree the vaccine is clearly not perfect and there was some very dodgy messaging early on about how it could stop you catching it altogether - I think it did a good job of saving lives from covid death (if nothing else)

image.png.aa4f3320229562e8ae4dde841c9984b2.png

8 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

So you're telling me that these vaccinations have no use to the person receiving them?

My guess is they may have beneficial effects to some , poss age range and vulnerability but the mass vaccination of people who don’t need it ( especially very young children) raises the risk reward percentage to a level that they may create more harm than good but it’s just a gut feeling from looking at a wide range of reporting and opinions , im 100% certain that the claims made early on regards stopping people catching and spreading covid were at best financially motivated and at worst a vehicle to push stuff like vaccine passports and levels of control and change that don’t sit well with the freedoms we value in western society as with a lot of policies around covid,

its very clear testing has been a bit of a joke

the destruction of cash and the push to a centralised monitored / controllable currency being just one , cash was demonised as a spreader of covid , it’s not really returned properly and and won’t in my view with many many places refusing it still 

Edited by Archied

8 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

I think we've argued that one to death, so I won't start it up again, but of more interest is the number of vaccinated people who've actually died of covid. Hard to look at this graph  and conclude that the vaccines haven't lowered the mortality rate of the vaccinated

So while I agree the vaccine is clearly not perfect and there was some very dodgy messaging early on about how it could stop you catching it altogether - I think it did a good job of saving lives from covid death (if nothing else)

image.png.aa4f3320229562e8ae4dde841c9984b2.png

I’m not in position to prove anything but my feeling from the start still remains. If it was going to kill you, it will kill you regardless. A lot of care home deaths, prior to a vaccine were down to Hancock’s murder instruction but that’s a whole different debate. 

10 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

We have already done this literally to death .. there are plenty of articles about this. Excess deaths have been at just over 1,000 per week for last five months… so about 22k. Around half of those have been COVID. Around 3,000 due to heatwave.

The remainder due to NHS not coping with backlog from Covid and generally short of key staff. 

2 hours ago, Archied said:

My guess is they may have beneficial effects to some , poss age range and vulnerability but the mass vaccination of people who don’t need it ... 

Is there anyway to tell who amongst the 'unvunerable' don't need it or wouldn't benefit? Covid and Long covid don't sound fun.

23 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is there anyway to tell who amongst the 'unvunerable' don't need it or wouldn't benefit? Covid and Long covid don't sound fun.

Yes , the figures / data on who dies from covid , not sure I’ve seen any claims , evidence that jabs affect long covid , though long covid seems to be a phenomenon that’s far far more prevalent in the better off

48 minutes ago, Archied said:

Yes , the figures / data on who dies from covid , not sure I’ve seen any claims , evidence that jabs affect long covid , though long covid seems to be a phenomenon that’s far far more prevalent in the better off

Errr the data isn't *that* accurate - my healthy gym-going plasterer was struck down with covid and it kept him off work and the gym for a few months, maybe he should have had a vaccine.

45 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Errr the data isn't *that* accurate - my healthy gym-going plasterer was struck down with covid and it kept him off work and the gym for a few months, maybe he should have had a vaccine.

FWIW, I had two vaccines, but refused any boosters. In my mind, since either having Covid or since the jabs, I’ve been struggling to recover from flus, colds and chest infections. For the first time in my life, I had to use Antibiotics for a chest infection this year. I was choking and short of breath for the whole of June. I’m struggling now but not as bad as then. Now it may be coincidental, but the “conspiracists” did say that the vaccine would impact the immune system more than it would aid it. 

56 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Or maybe he could have been worse or just the same having had the jab , all guess work really a bit like saying if we had rosenior in charge we would have beaten morcambe, honestly? I know lots of people who have had covid before and after jabs and it s a fairly even mix in people who say they had it far worse after the jab and people who were less affected or the same by it ??‍♂️

Edited by Archied

8 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

FWIW, I had two vaccines, but refused any boosters. In my mind, since either having Covid or since the jabs, I’ve been struggling to recover from flus, colds and chest infections. For the first time in my life, I had to use Antibiotics for a chest infection this year. I was choking and short of breath for the whole of June. I’m struggling now but not as bad as then. Now it may be coincidental, but the “conspiracists” did say that the vaccine would impact the immune system more than it would aid it. 

I also had two and no boosters ( won’t have any more) as I’ve said on here before that since the jabs I have a bit of a strange thing where I seem to struggle with body temp and seem to overheat easily, I used to be in a jumper when people were in tee shirts and now I’m overheating to an uncomfortable level when people are in jumpers during stuff like walking , golfing and the like , very strange and deffo started right after jabs

13 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Whatever your problem is, I doubt it's anything to do with the vaccine. 

50 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Whatever your problem is, I doubt it's anything to do with the vaccine. 

The problem is we just don't know. The vaccine was given Emergency Use status so it didn't have to go through the normal tests. 

There is very little information about peer reviewed testing using control group placebo procedures that normally happen with new vaccines.

Hopefully, one day, we will get full transparency from Governments and manufacturers about the full testing process and the risk of severe side effects.