Wycombe v Derby, Tuesday 16th February

Kinder

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

We’ve just scrambled a lucky win off the bottom team in the second division after a poor performance and you are comparing him to simeone five points clear at the top of la liga. 

?

Give over @RamNut. Give the chap some credit. You often make some great points but there's no need to be Donald Dour...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I don't hate Waghorn. I just don't think he offers enough to justify starting, based on his cameo I'd be starting Roberts. Jozwiak played fine, in my opinion.

Waghorn who has had a hand in all 4 goals we scored this week? 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Waghorn who has had a hand in all 4 goals we scored this week? 

Yes, that Waghorn. The two ''assists'' tonight, were both extremely fortunate, the CKR goal at the weekend his pass was actually poor for and had to be swept up, the corner vs Boro was good. He still doesn't offer enough in open play. 

16 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

And failed miserably at it. Knight was guilty I agree not his best game. Jozwiak was poor tonight you can’t defend his performance, and he’s not playing well at the moment. Not saying he was the only bad one. We weren’t good on the ball at all. 

You mention Waggy - he was far better than Joz tonight, and Roberts our best player when he came on. Jozwiak needs some time out the team for me and hopefully he’ll  come back better for it.

I think Joz misses his mate Bielik, he's a different player when they both play, confidence, communication on and off the pitch etc.

Rooney won't need anyone on a forum telling him we were crap tonight - he will know full well that more often than not that level of performance will not get you a result.

When the players next go in for training I'd bet their ears will be stinging. I'm confident we'll see a much improved performance on Friday against Watford, even if it doesn't bring 3 points.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Yes, that Waghorn. The two ''assists'' tonight, were both extremely fortunate, the CKR goal at the weekend his pass was actually poor for and had to be swept up, the corner vs Boro was good. He still doesn't offer enough in open play. 

Both corners were good because we scored from them and the free kick was very nearly excellent with a good finish from wisdom 

I can't understand when we've snatched a last minute win in a bloody difficult match  that posters are lining up to have a dig, either at individual players, the manager, or the team as a whole.

It's almost like it's more important for you to prove your status as an amateur FM genius than it is for you to jump up and down, celebrate with the players and take the win with a big grin on your face.

We've come out of matches this season where we have played ten times better than that with zero points so I am not going to complain when we're the ones coming away with the points.

I'm not sure some people understand that it's the Manager's job to do that and it's our job to get behind the team.

We kept going tonight until the final whistle and we won. Fact.

5 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Give over @RamNut. Give the chap some credit. You often make some great points but there's no need to be Donald Dour...

You lot talk bull. It’s all about the manager all the time. Wayne this. Wayne that. 

let’s have a bit of objectivity. If the manager comes out with an honest appraisal then good for him. If he comes out telling us he got it spot on and it all went according to plan then he’s as daft as you lot.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Both corners were good because we scored from them and the free kick was very nearly excellent with a good finish from wisdom 

The freekick hit the post and fortunately landed for Wisdom. It was a fluke. The corner today wasn't near a single Derby player and should have been dealt with comfortably. My point is about open play regardless, I just don't think he offers enough. You mentioning 4 goals of which Waghorn got quite lucky for isn't really a compelling case. 

Just now, angieram said:

I can't understand when we've snatched a last minute win in a bloody difficult match  that posters are lining up to have a dig, either at individual players, the manager, or the team as a whole.

It's almost like it's more important for you to prove your status as an amateur FM genius than it is for you to jump up and down, celebrate with the players and take the win with a big grin on your face.

We've come out of matches this season where we have played ten times better than that with zero points so I am not going to complain when we're the ones coming away with the points.

I'm not sure some people understand that it's the Manager's job to do that and it's our job to get behind the team.

We kept going tonight until the final whistle and we won. Fact.

Too right.  Some seem to have made their minds up before a ball is kicked and nothing will change that.  

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

You lot talk bull. It’s all about the manager all the time. Wayne this. Wayne that. 

let’s have a bit of objectivity. If the manager comes out with an honest appraisal then good for him. If he comes out telling us he got it spot on and it all went according to plan then he’s as daft as you lot.

All because he doesn’t play Sibley !

Archived