Anyone else "Bovvered"?

Mucker1884

Have to admit, from a purely selfish pov... and not wishing to lessen the enjoyment of those of you who fully enjoy deadline day, but I've just marked this Transfer forum as read, and will continue to do so throughout the evening.

I'm really not fussed about rumours, the twitterati, the he said she said's, and the mights, maybes, and potentials.  If truth be told, nor am I bothered about posters opinions... of players who may well end up not signing... and never playing for us!

I'll keep an eye out for thread titles being updated, once things are announced officially (if indeed that happens), and only then will I realise I know absolutely nothing about our new signing(s), and start Googling accordingly!

This plan, of course, relies heavily on our wonderful mods updating those thread titles, as things get confirmed... otherwise, I may not even realise we've had a new signing for a good few days!  ?

Enjoy your evening everyone, however you wish to spend it.  ? 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Have to admit, from a purely selfish pov... and not wishing to lessen the enjoyment of those of you who fully enjoy deadline day, but I've just marked this Transfer forum as read, and will continue to do so throughout the evening.

I'm really not fussed about rumours, the twitterati, the he said she said's, and the mights, maybes, and potentials.  If truth be told, nor am I bothered about posters opinions... of players who may well end up not signing... and never playing for us!

I'll keep an eye out for thread titles being updated, once things are announced officially (if indeed that happens), and only then will I realise I know absolutely nothing about our new signing(s), and start Googling accordingly!

This plan, of course, relies heavily on our wonderful mods updating those thread titles, as things get confirmed... otherwise, I may not even realise we've had a new signing for a good few days!  ?

You’ve not  heard the latest news then !

12 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Totally get your philosophy. Makes sense. Just opened my first ale as my leave comes to an end after tomorrow. Glad I’m not the only one (?) who hasn’t a clue about so many names that get mentioned. I tend to be behind the times these days with many issues despite my best efforts. ?‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Thanks for the update.

5 minutes ago, VulcanRam said:

Sort of interested, sort of not. Interested as to who we'll sign, but also know it's all bargain basement stuff so it won't be anyone who excites. 

Careful what you call ‘bargain basement’.... wasn’t CKR regarded exactly this when announced ?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

i hear you... i havent heard of 90% of the players that are "linked" to us (and neither has any of the people claiming that they are going to be the next big thing but they wont admit it)...

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Bah humbug? 

9 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

If truth be told, nor am I bothered about posters opinions... of players who may well end up not signing... and never playing for us!

Best way to be 

Archived