Incommmming!

Day

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted this in the Transfer Forum but nobody has picked up on it, so I am repeating it here because it's one of the best posts I have ever made (which is not saying a lot) and I do not want it getting lost/wasted....

====

Have we failed to buy Success?

Happened before......

====

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I posted this in the Transfer Forum but nobody has picked up on it, so I am repeating it here because it's one of the best posts I have ever made (which is not saying a lot) and I do not want it getting lost/wasted....

====

Happened before......

====

This post needs the acclaim it deserves

I would add it to every thread of I were you

3 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

====

Happened before......

====

No One Page GIF

?

6 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

====

Happened before......

====

Some of my best posts also don’t get the recognition they richly deserved ?

3 minutes ago, Philmycock said:

Waghorn being talked about on Cardiff forum https://cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=220234 

Yes, very likely they'd buy a player for 500k when he is out of contract.

Quote:

Update: I am told Martyn Waghorn to Cardiff City is going to happen today. There had been some interest from Cardiff in recent days with that interest paying off with Derby County finally agreeing to a 6month loan with option to buy for £500k #CCFC #Bluebirds 

I was hoping someone might have a look at Waggy - would love to get some money for him and get someone who can contribute to the team more effectively- ie That WR trusts to either start, in order to give current starters a break, or to come on even if we are only 1-0 up. 

furthermore would Gregory be able to do a job on the wing? People have alluded to him running the channels? 

6 minutes ago, norwichram said:

I was hoping someone might have a look at Waggy - would love to get some money for him and get someone who can contribute to the team more effectively- ie That WR trusts to either start, in order to give current starters a break, or to come on even if we are only 1-0 up. 

furthermore would Gregory be able to do a job on the wing? People have alluded to him running the channels? 

If we sign a winger, you’d have them, Jozwiak, Lawrence, Sibley, Ibe (fingers crossed) and even JML who can all play there.

Getting a fee for Waghorn would be ideal, if he’s not trusted to play up top on his own then he’s really not much of an asset for us. Simply don’t rate him as a winger any more and he’s dropped off this season.

Archived