v Coventry (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

Apologies for being late to making this! took the night away from my phone/the internet as the game made me feel quite down....

Anyway, onto Tuesday! 
Cov at home. Play Colin for 90 mins, with Jozwiak and Knight in the team too, and we can get a result!

7.45pm kick off.

COME ON YOU RAMS!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roos

Byrne Davies Clarke Forsyth

Bielik Shinnie

Holmes Knight Lawrence 

Kazim-Richards

Marshall should have communicated better for the goal today, and it’s not his first error. Distribution isn’t great too, think Roos deserves a go. Wisdom has been awful all season, so Byrne has to return. Evans is pretty pointless in a 2 man defensive midfield, and Bielik has to start when fit really, so he returns. Sibley struggled today, and Knight has been consistent all season, so he returns to the starting 11.

26 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Roos

Bielik Shinnie

Holmes Knight Lawrence 

Kazim-Richards

Marshall should have communicated better for the goal today, and it’s not his first error. Distribution isn’t great too, think Roos deserves a go. Wisdom has been awful all season, so Byrne has to return. Evans is pretty pointless in a 2 man defensive midfield, and Bielik has to start when fit really, so he returns. Sibley struggled today, and Knight has been consistent all season, so he returns to the starting 11.

And you think Roos is better at these things....

33 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Roos

Bielik Shinnie

Holmes Knight Lawrence 

Kazim-Richards

Come off it... Marshall has been one of our better performers this season.

20 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Our biggest game this season by far after today.

Forest have a game in hand, but after them, Coventry are the closest team we need to chase. The gap is currently 6 points and we really can't afford for it to get any bigger.

100%. Start CKR with Lawrence/Whittaker and Jozwiak either side of him. Hopefully that will help us get a goal or two.

Same team to start minus Evans for Beliek. Not that I thought evans did badly but I just feel he’ll bring a bit more quality to the side. 
thought we were pretty good today their keeper had the best game I’ve seen by an opposition goalkeeper in years. We need to build on that point and not let it get to us. 

What I'd pick:

Marshall

Byrne Bielik Clarke Buchanan

Bird

Knight   Sibley

Waghorn*   CKR     Jozwiak

Subs: Roos, Wisdom, Forsyth, Evans,  Shinnie, Holmes, Whittaker, Lawrence, Stretton

*Would be harsh on Holmes admittedly but I want options for midfield off the bench and ideally a left footer cutting in. But probably should be Holmes. Wouldn't mind giving Whittaker a start either.

What I expect: An unchanged 11 if Rooney is still in charge, think he's picked his hill to die on now.

40 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

What I'd pick:

Marshall

Byrne Bielik Clarke Buchanan

Bird

Knight   Sibley

Waghorn*   CKR     Jozwiak

Subs: Roos, Wisdom, Forsyth, Evans,  Shinnie, Holmes, Whittaker, Lawrence, Stretton

*Would be harsh on Holmes admittedly but I want options for midfield off the bench and ideally a left footer cutting in. But probably should be Holmes. Wouldn't mind giving Whittaker a start either.

What I expect: An unchanged 11 if Rooney is still in charge, think he's picked his hill to die on now.

Lawrence did pretty well today tho on recent form he should have been on the bench. Waggie was dobbins. And the first half showed us the benefit of experience. Too many youngsters in your line up and SM (who is picking the team) won't go for it    

Archived