All this talk of relegation

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're 5pts from safety with a -15GD and 1 win from 14 games. We don't score goals

I mean which part of our season so far shows signs of recovery.

If we don't start fearing relegation then we will be relegated. Definitely not in a position to think things will be fine if we just keep plodding on.

7 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Right, well then I want to start seeing some evidence for his, because as it stands:

1) There are no new owners

2) We are still being managed by 50% of the same coaching team that got us into this mess in the first place

3) We look no better at all and haven't won a game, including a fixture against the only team in this division who are as bad as us.

They're fixing it? How? The only thing I can see so far that the club have done is bring in Steve McClaren, whose role seems as confusing as the current coaching set up.

It's time to bring in a new management team now, as we should have done during the international break. It's as much the fault of the current ownership that we're in this position as it is the players and coaches. 

It took 15 minutes to make the first subs, because Rooney demanded the information in pictorial form, and Steve ain't the best artist.

Probably.

We've look a side that's going down in a lot of games, we don't score enough goals, whenever there have been encouraging signs, they fade away quickly.

What was needed when Cocu went was a big change, instead it's been a fudge of the committee followed by the corronation of Rooney.

We weren't good enough at technical football to ever be effective with what we had, and we're not equiped to play despiration football and grind out enough.

It's to early to say it's certain, but it's not early to say I think we will, and right now, I do think we will.

Still, on the plus side, it could be good for Nick Blackman to shift his tag of "worst Derby signing off recent memory" if fat wazza leads us to League 1.

Just now, Rev said:

It took 15 minutes to make the first subs, because Rooney demanded the information in pictorial form, and Steve ain't the best artist.

Probably.

There was a gif floating about earlier of him transforming into Pep Guardiola. Give me strength. 

28 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

We aren't even half way through the season so I'm not sure we can talk about relegation yet. Half way through and we'll have a transfer window and hopefully new coaches/manager.

We aren't that far away from being an OK side, we just need proper structure to get us winning a couple on the bounce and we will all start to think about mid-table and not league one.

New owners this week and a new manager will be in place - I thought I could give Rooney a chance but we need experience and once we get it, a couple of wins and we'll be OK. 

Let's not even think of relegation 14 games into the season, let's get behind the club in these testing times and stick together. 

Do you really think we are getting relegated 14 games into the season. Come on, stay positive. 

Absolute delusion. We are poo, have a poo squad and have nothing to look forward too.

if you aren’t alarmed by this current situation you will never be . we are getting relegated

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

We've look a side that's going down in a lot of games, we don't score enough goals, whenever there have been encouraging signs, they fade away quickly.

What was needed when Cocu went was a big change, instead it's been a fudge of the committee followed by the corronation of Rooney.

We weren't good enough at technical football to ever be effective with what we had, and we're not equiped to play despiration football and grind out enough.

It's to early to say it's certain, but it's not early to say I think we will, and right now, I do think we will.

Still, on the plus side, it could be good for Nick Blackman to shift his tag of "worst Derby signing off recent memory" if fat wazza leads us to League 1.

we are a team that don’t score many and concede goals from individual mistakes. that is a team at this level that gets relegated. how many with those two traits don’t get relegated . it has not been just this season like this we spent a large chunk of last season like it too

Just now, wollatonram said:

Absolute delusion. We are poo, have a poo squad and have nothing to look forward too.

if you aren’t alarmed by this current situation you will never be . we are getting relegated

Oh OK - I suggest you put the knives down and open a bottle of beer. 

In fact sod that, there's a train coming at 18.45 and it's got your name on it. 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

We won’t go down for goodness sake  

I’ll have what you’re smoking. 

This ‘we’re above relegation’ attitude is putting us in trouble. The suggestion a few months ago that we could still collect enough points to make top 6 is laughable. Any team that is unable to score goals is at serious risk of relegation. 

We need seismic changes at the club to stop the rot.

12 minutes ago, Alpha said:

We're 5pts from safety with a -15GD and 1 win from 14 games. We don't score goals

I mean which part of our season so far shows signs of recovery.

If we don't start fearing relegation then we will be relegated. Definitely not in a position to think things will be fine if we just keep plodding on.

we have been sleepwalking into a disaster since Lampard left . If people can’t see it now they never will

Archived