Get in Big Sam

ChaddRam

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

really, i know lots of Hull fans and they wouldnt have him anywhere near.

'Lots of Hull fans?' now I know you are making it up. ?

Taking on Sam would be reverting to Pearson or rowett again,completely destroying our style of play and our fantastic academy in favour of a form of long kick,hoof it football again.

We need someone who can actually adapt and progress our footballing into the type we played back in 2014/15 where possession is effective and leads to attacking stylish football thats a joy to watch and drags us out of the mire without forgetting our principles.

that way our players can adapt rather than starting at the beginning again as we have seen so unsuccessfully before.

the only one who has been actively following is and observing what we are doing appears to be Mac and he's the only one who could hit the ground running.....he's proven it can be done with us before.

Give him this season and if it works out,offer him another....while we are at it and if we are now flush,let's buy simmo out his bristol city contract too!

4 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Taking on Sam would be reverting to Pearson or rowett again,completely destroying our style of play and our fantastic academy in favour of a form of long kick,hoof it football again.

We need someone who can actually adapt and progress our footballing into the type we played back in 2014/15 where possession is effective and leads to attacking stylish football thats a joy to watch and drags us out of the more without forgetting our principles.

that way our players can adapt rather than starting at the beginning again as we have seen so unsuccessfully before.

the only one who has been actively following is and observing what we are doing appears to be Mac and he's the only one who could hit the ground running.....he's proven it can be done with us before.

Give him this season and if it works out,offer him another....while we are at it and if we are now flush,let's buy simmo out his bristol city contract too!

Exactly. He knows exactly what we are about. He's done multiple Q and A's, interviews, etc, and he he knows exactly who we are. I'd trust McClaren with a transfer budget and loans too. I honestly can't wrap my head round why some people are so against him. He ticks more boxes than anyone else. 

1 hour ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

We need someone who can actually adapt and progress our footballing into the type we played back in 2014/15 where possession is effective and leads to attacking stylish football thats a joy to watch and drags us out of the mire without forgetting our principles.

That style that's put us rock bottom.. Change the ducker i say ?

Archived