Get in Big Sam

ChaddRam

If we somehow cant convince Rafa or he wont come till the end of the season, then the only option for me is Sam Allardyce, yes the football may be boring but we need results quick to get out of this mess. He would certainly get the best out of what we have and make us hard to beat. Get him till the end of the season at least and re evaluate in the close season. He certainly has experience. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChaddRam said:

If we somehow cant convince Rafa or he wont come till the end of the season, then the only option for me is Sam Allardyce, yes the football may be boring but we need results quick to get out of this mess. He would certainly get the best out of what we have and make us hard to beat. Get him till the end of the season at least and re evaluate in the close season. He certainly has experience. 

5....4......3........2........1........moved to Next manager ??

17 minutes ago, ChaddRam said:

100 percent agree, don’t care about the style we need points on the board 

18 minutes ago, ChaddRam said:

More likely to get us out the clag than Cook I would say.

Agree with sentiment but I think we need to be more realistic (than the likes of Rafa, Poch, Benitez etc).  We are bottom of the Championship and the most we are likely to attract is failed or out of work managers.  The best we can hope for is someone like Paul Cook/McLaren.  The list of people that will be applying is the usual trash likes of Adkins, Mark Hughes, McCleish, Pardew, Grayson

6 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Agree with sentiment but I think we need to be more realistic (than the likes of Rafa, Poch, Benitez etc).  We are bottom of the Championship and the most we are likely to attract is failed or out of work managers.  The best we can hope for is someone like Paul Cook/McLaren.  The list of people that will be applying is the usual trash likes of Adkins, Mark Hughes, McCleish, Pardew, Grayson

Prefer Rafa than that Benitez fella ?

Archived