mozza

v Barnsley  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Will Derby

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/11/20 at 15:00

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

My optimistic predictions see me languishing near the bottom of the predictions league.

4-1 rams. Lawrence frgs....?

Sorry but there is no way I can see us scoring 4 goals under the type of football Cocu plays, also our confidence is shot, when was the last time we scored 4 goals at home? 

If Cocu is a ‘dead manager walking’ after Thursday, and if it’s true the players don’t buy into his system of play I can only see an afternoon of further grief for us long suffering fans. 

That said, this is Derby so against my own logic I’ll say a narrow 1-0 win, Rooney to score. 

1 nil down at half time to a Mowatt screamer. Phil receives this WhatsApp from Mel at halftime.

'Soz Phil, enough is enough, you're fired, cheque is in the post, please leave the Lighthouse family CDs I leant you with Wayne'

Leroy is put in charge and brings on Ibe and Trialist  and we win 4-1.

All hail king Leroy......God I'm tired

2 hours ago, jed27 said:

If Cocu is a ‘dead manager walking’ after Thursday, and if it’s true the players don’t buy into his system of play I can only see an afternoon of further grief for us long suffering fans. 

That said, this is Derby so against my own logic I’ll say a narrow 1-0 win, Rooney to score. 

Thursday happened because they looked that way on wednesday - their conduct has appeared at times to look like withdrawal of labour there has been so little visible effort put in.

Archived