U23 v Chelsea 12.00 Kick Off

Rambalin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rambalin said:

U23's away at Chelsea's  live n ramstv ko 12.00.

Will we see any of  Kazim Richards, Bielik, Ibe or Waghorn.

Cocu said in his press conference before Watford that Bielik would get game time this week so today could be the day for him.....

We need them ?

Just now, Carnero said:

Are you sure it's on rams tv? Normally Chelsea away is one of the few that we can't watch as those greedy bazzers want to charge people to watch it via Chelsea TV.

Yeah just checked official website & its advertised showing live.

Really hope we can see some of the senior players in the starting lineup looking to get matchfit.

Would be good to see some of the walking wounded back out there and getting close to full match sharpness. Hopefully can see a few in the first team in the coming weeks. Won’t be watching this mind as I’ve kind of adopted Everton as my second team, in the hope someone vaguely likeable upsets the Prem apple cart and wins the league. Might help keep me sane with Derby losing most weeks.

32 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Be nice to see some attacking football from the under 23's,I invariably think that their football is the best we see in a Derby shirt nowadays.

Yeah, they're defensively horrible at times but the attacking football is great to watch. 

Chelsea are always good value at academy level too. 

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Still no Duncan? No first teamers either so we’re going to be waiting a while longer to see them in the first team again. Good to see the two new lads on the bench though.

The new players are away on some sort of love island type setting and are slowly having any sense of attacking ability drained from their system. I hear rumours the players are made to sit in pitch black rooms with the Fulham 2nd leg under Rowett played on repeat for 12 hours a day.

16 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

The new players are away on some sort of love island type setting and are slowly having any sense of attacking ability drained from their system. I hear rumours the players are made to sit in pitch black rooms with the Fulham 2nd leg under Rowett played on repeat for 12 hours a day.

image.thumb.png.aef474b208f64227f81c38dfdaeda03e.png

Archived