So long, and thanks for all the fish

Tamworthram

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Having come to the conclusion that my views (often flawed) are seriously at odds with a number of other posters when it comes to politics, coronavirus and now the way we comment on football I have come to the conclusion that it's time for me to give this forum a break and move on/delete it from my favourites.

I also recognise that I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as most (I can never contribute ideas to proposed team selections/formations and often have never heard of many of the transfer targets discussed).

So, that's it from me. I know I won't be missed and I'm sure there will be some comments to this effect. Perhaps I'll return one day in happier times. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=please+dont+go+song&view=detail&mid=D63062C6B6E667AA374AD63062C6B6E667AA374A&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dplease%2bdont%2bgo%2bsong%26form%3dEDGEAR%26qs%3dPF%26cvid%3d111ed5e43082422d987a55638bba99aa%26cc%3dGB%26setlang%3den-GB%26elv%3dAY3%2521uAY7tbNNZGZ2yiGNjfOqjQzWEAXN9JUDHBYLtXepTR*N7bPkH%25217fbvyF5PIT4cMJwNr12ERRtIEvwI7iifOOm9iHBzpKVRxyB9PL6zxL%26plvar%3d0%26PC%3dHCTS

23 hours ago, Curtains said:

Don’t go mate. 

Being a Rams fan is never easy. 

I personally think Sibley is over rated 

I get more stick on here than most but I’m still here. 
Today was awful but all is not lost and things can only get better. 

You still here??

21 hours ago, Pearl Ram said:

The ignore function is only a partial success though. Take one member I’ve had on ignore for around seven years, he is so wanting to be acknowledged he posts absolute bile for the attention and as it is bile, he get’s taken to task almost every time he posts. The ignore function doesn’t work when he is quoted though, thus having him on ignore is virtually pointless.

To be honest, I find the banning of Bris Vegas for trolling a bit harsh when the clown I refer to is almost encouraged to carry on with his immature and self indulgent tosh. 

Who is it?

Archived