So long, and thanks for all the fish

Tamworthram

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 26/09/2020 at 20:09, RoyMac5 said:

Oh go on! It's all a bit prickly atm, no-one likes it when Derby lose. Go and have a few beers and come back in the morning. #COYR

There ya go Tamworth, Roy is offering to buy the beers. That must be worth hanging around for ?

Stick with it mate. 

• 3 months later...
On 26/09/2020 at 18:49, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You're a king, Curtains. Think I'd hang up my keyboard if you ever left the forum.

I've just come across this pearler, while looking for something else.

Hang that keyboard up fella!

This is a sad, sad, sad day for the forum.

Handkerchiefs at the ready everyone I am finding it difficult to hold back the flood of tears.

Please don't leave us in our hour of need, Mel needs every Ram he can get when the virus ends.

Remember the brightest dawn comes just after the darkest night. 

Always appreciated your post irrespective of your point of view,after all of we all agreed on everything the forum would be pointless and dull. 

You don't post utter sh6te, and don't propose to be in the know.Think as the forum has grown a larger ,% of people in here wanting to be noticed ,so carry on posting your opinions are appreciated and give us a smile?

To the last two posters... and anyone else who hadn't noticed, the OP started this thread back in September, and nobody had posted since 28th Sept, until it was resurrected earlier today.

As the OP is currently and actively posting elsewhere within the forums, I think it's safe to say he has either flounced and since returned, stronger than ever... or he never ended up flouncing after all?
You can hold back on all the pleas for him not to flounce.  

#flounceless #noflounce #notaflouncebetweenus #nevertheflounceshallmeet #flouncemyarse

7 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Who was the other poster that vowed to leave at the same time after I upset him?

Something to do with a pic of a revolver after a comment about someone getting the bullet?

Reference to Cocu I assume, I can't remember now?

I certainly found the revolver pic to be poor taste - as it was - but I thought the one I saw was posted by a mod, which I found surprising.

I did not vow to leave though. I have stayed away at times when things got unpleasant - to an extreme.

But, why do you appear to seek 'glory' in driving people away?

21 hours ago, IslandExile said:

I certainly found the revolver pic to be poor taste - as it was - but I thought the one I saw was posted by a mod, which I found surprising.

I did not vow to leave though. I have stayed away at times when things got unpleasant - to an extreme.

But, why do you appear to seek 'glory' in driving people away?

I don't seek glory in driving people away.  I don't know where you get that from?  

it wasn't you anyway.  It was Saffy van der Ram

Archived