So long, and thanks for all the fish

Tamworthram

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Having come to the conclusion that my views (often flawed) are seriously at odds with a number of other posters when it comes to politics, coronavirus and now the way we comment on football I have come to the conclusion that it's time for me to give this forum a break and move on/delete it from my favourites.

I also recognise that I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as most (I can never contribute ideas to proposed team selections/formations and often have never heard of many of the transfer targets discussed).

So, that's it from me. I know I won't be missed and I'm sure there will be some comments to this effect. Perhaps I'll return one day in happier times. 

I don't know who's upset you, but whoever it is, they're not worth it.

You carry on posting if you enjoy it. 

Just put them on ignore. My ignore list is longer than Cocu's injury list.

12 minutes ago, angieram said:

I don't know who's upset you, but whoever it is, they're not worth it.

You carry on posting if you enjoy it. 

Just put them on ignore. My ignore list is longer than Cocu's injury list.

I've never really understood the ignore feature but that has more to do with me being a nosey beggar and having the fear of missing out if I put someone on ignore. Yes I've admittedly been reeled in by some of the resident WUMs but it's all part and parcel of the forum for me. 

21 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Only ever had toddy and ninos on a ignore but I missed their hilarity value after a while and reinstated them.

Of course once we re signed Martin from Fulham both disappeared into the ether anyway.

Shame.

I once had @Mcloving on ignore, he was my first and last.

Curiosity got the better of me 10 minutes later, just to see what the hell he'd said now, and I unblocked him.

He grew on me from that point forward, until I hounded him from the forum with undying love!

It's your prerogative to if you go .. this is the beauty of the internet ...just as in reality.  WE CANT PLEASE EVERYONE , WE WILL ALL HAVE THOSE THAT  tolerate us , despise us , like us ,   

At times we have to be thick skinned , I respect  this may not be easy for some ...hope you reconsider and stay on the forum ... remember HATERS WILL ALWAYS HATE ...  chin up Tamworth ?

Archived