So long, and thanks for all the fish

Tamworthram

Having come to the conclusion that my views (often flawed) are seriously at odds with a number of other posters when it comes to politics, coronavirus and now the way we comment on football I have come to the conclusion that it's time for me to give this forum a break and move on/delete it from my favourites.

I also recognise that I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as most (I can never contribute ideas to proposed team selections/formations and often have never heard of many of the transfer targets discussed).

So, that's it from me. I know I won't be missed and I'm sure there will be some comments to this effect. Perhaps I'll return one day in happier times. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Having come to the conclusion that my views (often flawed) are seriously at odds with a number of other posters when it comes to politics, coronavirus and now the way we comment on football I have come to the conclusion that it's time for me to give this forum a break and move on/delete it from my favourites.

I also recognise that I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as most (I can never contribute ideas to proposed team selections/formations and often have never heard of many of the transfer targets discussed).

So, that's it from me. I know I won't be missed and I'm sure there will be some comments to this effect. Perhaps I'll return one day in happier times. 

That's a shame.  It's good to have a variety of views represented and it would be a very boring  forum if everyone thought the same about everything. I hope other forum members haven't provoked this decision and don't be so hard on yourself you have every right to express your opinions. I think we all get a bit fed up occasionally but hopefully after a break you will come back.

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Who is going to keep my ratings thread all shipshape?

Just have 24 hours off, put a few of the people who wind you up on ignore and look forward to our 5-0 win at Carrow Road. 

10 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Stay and talk poo like me.  They don't like me much on here either but who cares

14 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Whoa, mate. Don't let this place get to you. We all bicker and argue from time to time and there's a time for most regular posters when they have their back up against the wall.

Don't assume that people don't agree with you on something either. Maybe people do but they aren't posting.

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Don’t go mate. 

Being a Rams fan is never easy. 

I personally think Sibley is over rated 

I get more stick on here than most but I’m still here. 
Today was awful but all is not lost and things can only get better. 

You're a king, Curtains. Think I'd hang up my keyboard if you ever left the forum.

Archived