Getting fans back into grounds.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Is borries will get big fat wallet out and given all football fans money back or pay fans for next season ticket money for them I dont think so.

Sorry B4, now you're letting your emotions get the better of you. For a start off, it's not just football fans that are suffering and, whilst his wallet may be fat, it aint that fat. 

The government might be handling the whole situation rather poorly, but football is a long way down the list and is one of the last things that should re-open. Pubs shouldn't be open either, but at the very least we shouldn't be opening anything else atm.

I care more about the lives of my fellow citizens than i do about watching a football match.

10 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

I work with the EFL on a few projects and the information they have shared with stakeholders today is that the pilot events are officially suspended for three weeks and will be reviewed towards the end of October. Of course, likelihood is that it will stay behind closed doors for considerably longer.

Any chance you can call them useless Bamfords for me ?

11 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

I work with the EFL on a few projects and the information they have shared with stakeholders today is that the pilot events are officially suspended for three weeks and will be reviewed towards the end of October. Of course, likelihood is that it will stay behind closed doors for considerably longer.

Booooooo

Sorry, just had to get that out ?

33 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry B4, now you're letting your emotions get the better of you. For a start off, it's not just football fans that are suffering and, whilst his wallet may be fat, it aint that fat. 

It probley is 

And I really reall really hacked off now.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I know longer on furlough money I been back at work for months now.

Bloody sick of this goverment recking peoples lifes and lifely hoods.

I didn’t say you were. All I said was hand your furlough money back in protest. The government have spent multi billions and can’t afford to do it again. Lots of billions in the right direction and lots wasted unfortunately. I told you months ago. The quicker you realise you are not going in a football ground anytime soon the better. We are very close to your job being closed again. This time with no furlough. You need to grow up, do you prefer a livelihood or watching Derby, you can’t have both. I am sure you will say “watching Derby”. The trouble is the other 27,000 would rather have a job and a way to support their families. Suck it up buttercup 

32 minutes ago, StarterForTen said:

(Work 'with' the EFL... Are we giving him the benefit?? 'ohhh him, he's just a bit murderer-y'....) 

Sounds more like 6 months doesn't it..? 

1 minute ago, 1967RAMS said:

I didn’t say you were. All I said was hand your furlough money back in protest. The government have spent multi billions and can’t afford to do it again. Lots of billions in the right direction and lots wasted unfortunately. I told you months ago. The quicker you realise you are not going in a football ground anytime soon the better. We are very close to your job being closed again. This time with no furlough. You need to grow up, do you prefer a livelihood or watching Derby, you can’t have both. I am sure you will say “watching Derby”. The trouble is the other 27,000 would rather have a job and a way to support their families. Suck it up buttercup 

Acutlley there on about extending it again but thats not the point they should not say going open grounds again instead they oh sorry this is not happening breaking there word once again. And tell you what they told go out spend eat out to help out and thats what people did.

5 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Not the most empathetic post ever 

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Not the most empathetic post ever 

I’ve tried offering support believe me. It’s not what seems to help at the moment I’m afraid . The more he builds his hopes up, the bigger the disappointment seems to get. We all know his entire world is Derby county. Nothing wrong with that. In the next month or two, thousands of people are  going to have massive problems with money and paying mortgages etc. The quicker he learns to be a little more understanding of the situation the better. 

8 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

I’ve tried offering support believe me. It’s not what seems to help at the moment I’m afraid . The more he builds his hopes up, the bigger the disappointment seems to get. We all know his entire world is Derby county. Nothing wrong with that. In the next month or two, thousands of people are  going to have massive problems with money and paying mortgages etc. The quicker he learns to be a little more understanding of the situation the better. 

Saying “ suck it up buttercup “ isn’t the best way to make your point to a poster who has difficulties.

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Boooooooo booooooooo boooooo

I am so had enough of this bloody goverment I was really looking forward to seeing Derby again.

It wouldn’t just be this government it would be every government but it’s being done for the greater good 

Archived