Getting fans back into grounds.

ollycutts1982

Just now, Reggie Greenwood said:

Saying “ suck it up buttercup “ isn’t the best way to make your point to a poster who has difficulties.

I apologise. But trying to be supportive and giving helpful advice isn’t working either I’m afraid. I worry so much for lots of people but B4 in particular on here. I still think the soon be back message is what he wants to hear. The reality is different. Building his hopes up, leads to crushing disappointment. I have no knowledge of psychology but unfortunately more knowledge of mental health issues than I wish I had. Believe me, this pussyfooting around with false hope, will do more harm than good 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

This thread is becoming in severe danger of being a duplicate Coronavirus thread as currently in the Jim Smith Room.

Not sure if it needs to be merged.

I'm going to save it, by comparing it to a moment of Rams recent history.

1st up, the virus should have been put into touch by the Chinese, much like Fozzy should have been stronger and put man and ball into touch against QPR.

When that didn't happen, the next man up shouldn't have tried to keep things going and risk things getting worse. Buxton/Boris, both were too slow to recognise the danger of carrying on as we were.

Now the ball is in the box, and only one man stands between seeing the danger off, and disaster. Both take their eye off the it at the critical time, allowing disaster to strike. Keogh slashes wildly at the ball, allowing the deadly foe to finish us off, Hancock slashes wildly with his pen and sends untested patients back into the care home system with similar predictable results.

The end result is the same, Covid/Zamora change everyone's life for the worse.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Who says it is greater good and all these wearing masks has it done any good no.

But you said it yourself a month or so ago... "Nobody was wearing a mask".  Perhaps that is why things haven't improved?  People NOT doing what the government asked?  

I find it absolutely staggering that I still after all these months I don't know a single person that has had it, nevermind been seriously ill because of it. I completely understand why the government has to act responsibly, but I'd love it to be a freedom of choice. 

The amount it has impacted is really quite worrying! 

Boris is acting for the general British public,not individuals B4,the only way to beat this virus is to stop large gatherings such as football crowds,horse racing spectators,etc,We all feel for your disapointment B4,one day maybe when we get a vaccine maybe then we will come out of lockdowns and get back to normality.

Stay safe eveyone.

36 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope borries can sleep at night he has no idea what he has done to people like me. I am fuming with him now.

Keep your chin up B4 there is no point blaming individuals and being bitter will upset you more and it’s pointless .....China is to blame and we are all suffering because of it 

Maybe we should put subwoofer seats in the ground and we could link them to our technical devices and then we get to sing, shout and scream at our RamsTV and the noise comes out of our seats and the live atmosphere is created in the ground and we all stay safe at home until her indoors throws us all out on to the street for making too much noise.

You may laugh........but I'm just warning you about the future!......yep they will do all the tests first with audio before our 4d images are transported like a Star Wars movie of us virtually sat in our seats!

042811_rg_SubwooferChair_01 (2).jpg

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Maybe we should put subwoofer seats in the ground and we could link them to our technical devices and then we get to sing, shout and scream at our RamsTV and the noise comes out of our seats and the live atmosphere is created in the ground and we all stay safe at home until her indoors throws us all out on to the street for making too much noise.

You may laugh........but I'm just warning you about the future!......yep they will do all the tests first with audio before our 4d images are transported like a Star Wars movie of us virtually sat in our seats!

042811_rg_SubwooferChair_01 (2).jpg

Never replace being there and I hate government right now I really do.

Archived