Getting fans back into grounds.

ollycutts1982

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

All this talk about keeping peoples jobs well heres a idea lets us the fans back into stadiums and then fans spend money.

Sadly, once again, letting fans back into the ground may help the economy but only to a very tiny extent and would be significantly out weighted by the cost to the NHS (and therefore the economy) IF it resulted in an increase in the number of hospital admissions.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if us football fans put govement under preasure they will soon change there minds do a u turn like everything else.

Don't believe this pile of crap in government will ever do anything sensible for the working man.

Just remember they made sure that they allowed Cheltenham to go ahead but then locked down the footie straight after, bar stewards.

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

Don't believe this pile of crap in government will ever do anything sensible for the working man.

Go on then I'll have nibble, even if it is off subject

So making 40 billion available to 9 million people isn't helping. Including given furlough workers accrued holiday entitlements (unbelievable).

I'd love to be at home decorating or landscaping the garden but a lot of working men are still working and during that time have in the line of that work ended up catching Covid 19 and are only able to claim SSP when they are ill. So in my case I effectively lost a whole months wages.

I'm thankfully that I'm still working and healthy again but increasingly my tolerance is wearing thin and its not with the Government.

As its highly unlikely Boris or the Government are really calling the shots on the Covid Crisis. Its mostly likely (left wing/liberal) university de-educated advisers who are messing it up.

Yes, ultimately the buck stops with the government but at the end of this many highly paid experts will have a lot of explaining to do.

In conclusion, maybe you are right? it's time the government started being sensible to the working man rather than the unworking man.

7 minutes ago, Maxwell Baxter said:

Go on then I'll have nibble, even if it is off subject

So making 40 billion available to 9 million people isn't helping. Including given furlough workers accrued holiday entitlements (unbelievable).

I'd love to be at home decorating or landscaping the garden but a lot of working men are still working and during that time have in the line of that work ended up catching Covid 19 and are only able to claim SSP when they are ill. So in my case I effectively lost a whole months wages.

I'm thankfully that I'm still working and healthy again but increasingly my tolerance is wearing thin and its not with the Government.

As its highly unlikely Boris or the Government are really calling the shots on the Covid Crisis. Its mostly likely (left wing/liberal) university de-educated advisers who are messing it up.

Yes, ultimately the buck stops with the government but at the end of this many highly paid experts will have a lot of explaining to do.

In conclusion, maybe you are right? it's time the government started being sensible to the working man rather than the unworking man.

Hi Boris I didn’t know you supported Derby.

Archived