Finances

Gritty

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Now I’ll have to visit Twitter to see what’s going to happen ?

I can tell you what's going to happen. There'll be lots of in the knows claiming this is going to happen or that is going to happen and when something happens 50% of them will be claiming they were right and the other 50% will just delete their tweets. 

Stop here, it's much nicer! 

10 hours ago, rynny said:

It is the same as transfer rumours, if it isn't from a trusted source then it will be removed.

I always thought forums existed to discuss what may or may not happen, surely if you only want facts then you read a blog. Can we only discuss facts?  Bizarre! 

14 minutes ago, Bluedogmaz said:

I always thought forums existed to discuss what may or may not happen, surely if you only want facts then you read a blog. Can we only discuss facts?  Bizarre! 

I'm '#ITK' and just about to post on twitter that "There's been a fire in the West Stand. Mason Bennett was also recently seen near Pride Park." Get ready to discuss it...

17 minutes ago, Bluedogmaz said:

I'm asking posters not to put up rumours that have come from that dodgy bloke down the pub, or from your aunt's dog walker's hair dresser's cousin. If it it comes from someone reputable then by all means discuss it.

13 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

I'd like to see them posted, if it's all the same!

Or have it flash up on our screen that it's from Twatter then we have the option of deleting the nonsense. I'd rather not be aware of the 1% that might be accurate if it means not giving credence to the other 99% that's tripe.

5 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Now I’ll have to visit Twitter to see what’s going to happen ?

Wtf! The whole point of a forum is to discuss things about Derby, even gossip.. I can understand needing a source on the transfer section as it would be ridiculous but why can't you mention what people are saying on twitter?

Weve always talked about the gossip, true or made up. It's like saying you wouldn't mention it to a mate in the pub. 

Just now, Nookiebear1 said:

Wtf! The whole point of a forum is to discuss things about Derby, even gossip.. I can understand needing a source on the transfer section as it would be ridiculous but why can't you mention what people are saying on twitter?

Weve always talked about the gossip, true or made up. It's like saying you wouldn't mention it to a mate in the pub. 

There's a point when it's just recirculating garbage which has a possibility it's doing damage. Better wait for something reliable than repeat made-up twitter rumours.

Just read the garbage and think, I reckon that's baalocks and move on mate. The whole point of coming on here it's to laugh at the ridiculous rumours and talk about Derby. 

Nothing on here will damage Derby, unless Mel does the exclusive breakfast thing again and someone tells him what we're saying ?

Archived