Finances

Gritty

40 minutes ago, Nookiebear1 said:

Just read the garbage and think, I reckon that's baalocks and move on mate. The whole point of coming on here it's to laugh at the ridiculous rumours and talk about Derby. 

Nothing on here will damage Derby, unless Mel does the exclusive breakfast thing again and someone tells him what we're saying ?

Mel was an avid reader of the forum apparently. I don't know if he has ever posted but he certainly was a lurker.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, richinspain said:

Mel was an avid reader of the forum apparently. I don't know if he has ever posted but he certainly was a lurker.

To be fair, so what if he reads it? It's a forum. You have to be a member to post. You're only discussing what's on Twitter anyway, which can be read and replied or retweeted anyway. The info is already out there

I just don't get why people get so wound up about it

36 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I know I'm Rich (capital R), and that Mel lived in Spain for a while, but you've seen me on the Zoom meet-ups. If only I were he ??????????!

Or were you just saying hello for if he's reading?

??????????!

+ ?
————-—

= ? ?

?

?

4 minutes ago, Nookiebear1 said:

Don't think anyone is getting wound up are they?

We simply made the decision not to us this forum as another platform for Twitter "ITK" merchants content thats all, Wolfie said earlier in this topic

"I'd rather not be aware of the 1% that might be accurate if it means not giving credence to the other 99% that's tripe"

I agree with him, and I'm sure many others do. We have a lot of tripe as it is coming out the national media to throw Twitter tripe into the mix as well.  

19 minutes ago, David said:

Don't think anyone is getting wound up are they?

We simply made the decision not to us this forum as another platform for Twitter "ITK" merchants content thats all, Wolfie said earlier in this topic

"I'd rather not be aware of the 1% that might be accurate if it means not giving credence to the other 99% that's tripe"

I agree with him, and I'm sure many others do. We have a lot of tripe as it is coming out the national media to throw Twitter tripe into the mix as well.  

I didn't really mean on here I meant everywhere really mate. It's your forum bruv do what you want. I was just saying I don't see the big deal. Other posters have said the same.

6 hours ago, Uptherams said:

I just drove by the stadium and there were a few men unloading some vans with signs and ad boards with Dell on them. ?

You sure it was not Sell? I think I might start a rumour on Twitter about Mel cashing in his chips.

6 hours ago, rynny said:

I'm asking posters not to put up rumours that have come from that dodgy bloke down the pub, or from your aunt's dog walker's hair dresser's cousin. If it it comes from someone reputable then by all means discuss it.

Do we have a list of disreputable posters?  I mean I've worked out some of them for myself but I'd feel safer with a definitive list ?

2 hours ago, Nookiebear1 said:

To be fair, so what if he reads it? It's a forum. You have to be a member to post. You're only discussing what's on Twitter anyway, which can be read and replied or retweeted anyway. The info is already out there

I was saying that he reads the forum so wouldn't need a snitch to tell him

Archived