20/21 Notts Bottlers Thread

Day

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Sorry what?

Thought this was worth sharing again for some reason. 

Mind the gap.

Thought we were ahead of you? In the race to get overtaken by Sheffield Wednesday in a show of solidarity to them. That is what we’re doing right? Surely we’re both not just this bad at football?

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Thought I would just drop this in......most loved club in the UK. This was before the season started by the way so the results might have gone slightly downhill after that ?

Unsurprisingly, when you read the methodology, it's complete pony. Some algorithm that analyses emotions on Twitter and assigns them a score out of a hundred. At least the majority of comments below the article also think it's irrelevant rubbish, so there are some Forest fans who aren't completely deluded ?

44 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

Unsurprisingly, when you read the methodology, it's complete pony. Some algorithm that analyses emotions on Twitter and assigns them a score out of a hundred. At least the majority of comments below the article also think it's irrelevant rubbish, so there are some Forest fans who aren't completely deluded ?

The Brian Clough association mainly, but in the eyes of general football fans I think forest are generally seen as a likeable club, same as Leeds, Millwall and Stoke aren't.

I wouldn't go so far as most lived though....far from it!

31 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

When you sleep with your mother, sister, aunt, granny, niece and the neighbour's daughter (who also happens to be related by marriage), that's a hell of a lot of lovin', to be fair!  

#bestxmasever

Makes you wonder why they think they've lost that lovin' feeling? Chlamydia?

4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Makes you wonder why they think they've lost that lovin' feeling? Chlamydia?

I bumped into a girl in the household cleaning aisle last week.  I asked her what was best to clean the bath.  Well, what with her wearing a face mask, almighty confusion ensued, but it turns out I'd misheard her, and what she actually said was "I have Cif on my list".

Archived