RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

On 07/02/2021 at 19:34, Sith Happens said:

Red button is on now tv as bonus streams,  check if your device is compatible but they have recently expanded the number. 

Watching this now on the red button thru NOW TV for the first time as I didn't know this was possible.

So cheers for the info Sith.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/04/2021 at 13:05, tombomb said:

has anyone been able to get the games to stream from a firestick onto a tv or is screencasting the only way?

If your TV has an internet app/browser. Log on to dcfc through that. Hopefully it will work ok for you.

10 hours ago, SunnyRam said:

This actually a serious question? 

Yes! Maybe I have missed the point somehow!

I don't have adverts in the middle of films on Netflix and Amazon, or the BBC, etc.

ITV has adverts because there's no subscription.

So, if Rams TV is a subscription service, why am I watching adverts?

2 minutes ago, Ken Tram said:

Yes! Maybe I have missed the point somehow!

I don't have adverts in the middle of films on Netflix and Amazon, or the BBC, etc.

ITV has adverts because there's no subscription.

So, if Rams TV is a subscription service, why am I watching adverts?

I believe, however I may be wrong as I don't have it, that Sky which is far more expensive have adverts. At least the money generated by advertising on RamsTV goes to the club, and not money grabbing sharks or Sky.

11 hours ago, richinspain said:

Because it's extra revenue for the club that we all support?

A good point, although, in the context of the recent Super League announcement, your argument might suggest fans should be in favour of the Super League if it will bring in extra revenue for the clubs that they support!

If I am paying to watch a football match, and related content, then the adverts detract from that.

I cannot remember! Do Sky Sports show adverts?

1 minute ago, Ken Tram said:

A good point, although, in the context of the recent Super League announcement, your argument might suggest fans should be in favour of the Super League if it will bring in extra revenue for the clubs that they support!

If I am paying to watch a football match, and related content, then the adverts detract from that.

I cannot remember! Do Sky Sports show adverts?

How is it going to create more money for clubs? It's a closed shop where only the already rich clubs can play. Have they at any point said that part of their new mass amount of money will be shared amongst the riff-raff? Any money they do "share" will be in transfer money, as it already is.

To be honest, the Marstons and Pukka adverts have become embedded as part of the match day ritual! And my son and I enjoy shouting, "No thanks," each time we are asked to try Pukka's new vegetable pie.

But, if I time in before the match, if rather watch more Derby stuff, and see more replays at half-time.

I would say that if like to watch the post-match show on Rams TV too, but I cannot stand the passionless sterility.