RamsTV Streaming | How to Watch

Day

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Nice one, K Dong!  ? 

Thanks for the heads up.

I managed to get about 7/8 consecutive months at £20 last year, but cancelled just before Christmas, when offers dried up.  No way is TV football worth £33.99 a month for me!

Have since been waiting for a similar offer, but at £25, I think I'll go for this.

JUST BE AWARE... last I heard, any Sky Red Button games aren't accessible via NowTV (only directly through Sky), so a quick look at the upcoming live games suggests we may not be on as often as you think.

More than happy to be proved wrong on that, though!

Thanks again, for the heads up.  ??

Red button is on now tv as bonus streams,  check if your device is compatible but they have recently expanded the number. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Get sick of the camera concentrating on either someone on the touchline or a player that is nowhere near the action when the ball is in play.

I don’t think Derby have any control over away cameras at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I would love having so many games to stream this season. Turns out I don't. Nothing to do with the quality of the coverage. Just that I have so many other demands on my time.

So I have subscribed to the audio coverage instead. Works so much better for me as I can get on with other things at the same time. And with Steele in place this season the team of Cole, Dawes and Steele is really well balance. I can't imagine a better quality combination at any other local radio station.