Live football thread.

Rev

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

A typically controversial intervention ?

Has Roymagyar5 hacked your account? ?

Lol. That's Roy(Puskas)Mac5 to you! Oh come on we look like the Sunday league team, with a pub manager.

It was poor from James he wasn't quick enough.

6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm not into the jubilee stuff but it's hardly mega political.

If you're enjoying it, good on you. If you're not, don't see any reason to be grumpy about anyone else enjoying it. 

Doing a German theme for Tuesday. Food and drink. Got some German wheat beers Bratwurst sausages ,fried onions hot dogs. 

Thinking of doing the same for World Cup against teams we play.

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Players don't seem to know what they are meant to be doing, or if they do, they can't be arsed. Hard to tell which really ?‍♀️

Typical end of season performance. But I think we need to try something different on Tuesday, formation and personnel. Although it will be against a stronger team we won't play as bad as that

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Some of them Hungarian kids look a bit er "mature".... ?

They're allowed one adult per 10 kids. Of course, no-one at UEFA checks that the adult isn't a massive racist which, in Hungary, is fairly certain. 

EUFA don't GAF about racism - you get a heavier penalty for wearing the wrong logos. 

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Shouldn't be. We've some great players, just a manager who thinks deep thoughts.

I agree but I rarely enjoy watching England mens (I find the women’s team much more entertaining) football (I’d rather watch the national rugby union team) these days.

4 minutes ago, cstand said:

Doing a German theme for Tuesday. Food and drink. Got some German wheat beers Bratwurst sausages ,fried onions hot dogs. 

Thinking of doing the same for World Cup against teams we play.

So what will you be doing if we play Ukraine. Maybe sitting in the dark with no heating, eating out of date tinned food, washed down with water scooped out of a hole in the road.

Sorry this is what a normal meal could look like in the UK by the time the World Cup comes round.

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Typical end of season performance. But I think we need to try something different on Tuesday, formation and personnel. Although it will be against a stronger team we won't play as bad as that

TBH I'm not even sure why we need this nations Cup thingy, save to fill UEFA's coffers even further. Doesn't seem to me that many teams are taking it terribly seriously based on what I've seen thus far. 

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

TBH I'm not even sure why we need this nations Cup thingy, save to fill UEFA's coffers even further. Doesn't seem to me that many teams are taking it terribly seriously based on what I've seen thus far. 

I think it's a good addition, far better than playing meaningless friendlies against crap opposition. But usually these games are played in the international breaks in the season. We're at the end of the season now and it had that flat sort of feel about it tonight.

Southgate lol, plays a two man midfield of Rice and Bellingham with five players behind them. Rice has been playing for a year solid and Jude's (who will be some player) form has dipped. Never going to boss the midfield today. The most danger we posed, was  from long balls. Soft peno, but Hungary were better.