Live football thread.

Rev

1 hour ago, SKRam said:

He was a muppet with that one for sure. When there are cameras filming every angle they need to learn they’ll get found out. He was ticking big time wasn’t he! Pep did the right thing! 

it’s a shame the authorities don’t take retrospective action in these cases - it’s cheating and should be treated as such - a few high profile players getting bans would soon get the message home and the game would be better for it.....

19 hours ago, Gaspode said:

it’s a shame the authorities don’t take retrospective action in these cases - it’s cheating and should be treated as such - a few high profile players getting bans would soon get the message home and the game would be better for it.....

Sadly the influence the biggest stars have means the kids mimic this behaviour. 

13 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Slipping below Wycombe obviously had a mentally jarring impact as was expected.

Hope we don’t need that sort of impact. This really could go to last day for so many teams 

16 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Remind me - Cardiff are the team we were so frightened of we decided to not try against them, aren't they?

I can’t get my head round our managements thinking for games like that. Cardiff look dire here. Is it so much down to nerves..