Buying and Selling Shares

Angry Ram

On 17/02/2021 at 20:52, Rev said:

Tell us?

Hard work, research, foresight, intelligence, contrarian, drive, ambition, when I said nobody like me it’s because I came from poor background broken home if you listen to any SJW I should never be a success without government help but I have proved them all wrong. 

58 minutes ago, cstand said:

Hard work, research, foresight, intelligence, contrarian, drive, ambition, when I said nobody like me it’s because I came from poor background broken home if you listen to any SJW I should never be a success without government help but I have proved them all wrong. 

bbc GIF

9 hours ago, cstand said:

Me too. Broken hone, no qualifications really. Could have sat on my arse and waited for things to happen but at the end of the day, you work hard, you listen and learn and good things happen, no matter where you came from. 

On 26/02/2021 at 20:50, cstand said:

giphy.gif

On 26/02/2021 at 20:50, cstand said:

Good man. Just don’t get too over confident, it can also be your undoing; I learnt most since the mid noughties in my losses, most of the wealthiest speculators will tell you it’s their losses that provided their best lessons. Good for the soul and stock market education.

9 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Hotel at Heathrow Friday. £150 a session. No cheques.

We will tell you how to become a rich sparky.

I wonder if Boycie will reply I have been to many a hotel on a Friday night at Heathrow £150 a session but never been told I would be rich just told not to tell the wife!

12 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Hotel at Heathrow Friday. £150 a session. No cheques.

We will tell you how to become a rich sparky.

Aha, already been done by Robbie Burns aka the Naked Trader except he charges about 3 times more last time I saw his blurb.

He does plenty of humour and you can get a family heavy session at night as part of the package mind ?

Don’t believe it Just when I was thinking of selling Argo blockchain then buying them back at a lower price on a regular basis because it’s so volatile they are issuing more shares  at 200p this will drop the share price big time tomorrow IMO. If you believe Bitcoin has a long term future then this the last time to buy at a lower price. Remember investing in Argo you can place it in an ISA.

I just dam well knew I was not happy about something the share graphs never lie should have be more disciplined. Long term though still a buy and I suppose it will help with their expansion 

Edited by cstand

Well Argo did not drop as much as I expected but Bitcoin went up due to Biden fitting turbos to the printing presses which is no surprise that’s why I invested so much in GGP three years ago I thought gold would be the safe haven but never realised JP Morgan manipulated the gold price so much good job I was quick enough to switch to a undervalued Bitcoin miner and Kr1.  
Very happy with all three now but as Mike Tyson said everyone has a strategy until they get hit in the face so let’s let’s hope I don’t end up being hit with a sucker punch but as Shaun Wallis says on the chase ...I take nothing for granted.. wise words indeed.

Bought into Ridgecrest at 3p it’s a spac company so will be a reverse takeover the management have a very good track record and are major share holders never done this before so will see what happens when the shares get suspended will I end up losing all my money, not be able to sell for 6 months, only time will tell. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/03/2021 at 23:08, cstand said:

Bought into Ridgecrest at 3p it’s a spac company so will be a reverse takeover the management have a very good track record and are major share holders never done this before so will see what happens when the shares get suspended will I end up losing all my money, not be able to sell for 6 months, only time will tell. 

80% down on Ridgecrest so far?

Argo dropped to to 180p topped up today

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 01/02/2021 at 23:25, cstand said:

GGP had disappointing results from Scallywag good results form Haverion share price dropped from 35p to 23p the out going CEO bought 100k at 22p today. I think it’s a good buy n hold for the next 5 years Tier 1 gold mine should up and running in 2-3 years broker price 33p then when MRE completed as expected then 66p. If you are interested paddygall on Twitter for more info I am not on Twitter so cannot provide a link.

@Davidtonight is the pre feasibility study for the Haverion mine looking at the drilling data it could be twice the size of the original estimates this will be be great for the long term but in the short term could delay the maiden resource estimate which might mean a drop in the share price. I am still fully invested.Fingers crossed for good results.

44 minutes ago, cstand said:

@Davidtonight is the pre feasibility study for the Haverion mine looking at the drilling data it could be twice the size of the original estimates this will be be great for the long term but in the short term could delay the maiden resource estimate which might mean a drop in the share price. I am still fully invested.Fingers crossed for good results.

Yeah I keep getting all the info, my Dad's mates with that Paddygall fella on Twitter. Everyday I'm getting links and graphs to all sorts I have no understanding of ?

Just now, David said:

Yeah I keep getting all the info, my Dad's mates with that Paddygall fella on Twitter. Everyday I'm getting links and graphs to all sorts I have no understanding of ?

I am really struggling understanding blockchain and tokens on blockchain as an investment and how to store it on a secure wallet hoping GGP will finance me losing loads to some cyber criminal. ?