Max Bird

JfR

On 02/05/2020 at 22:02, RadioactiveWaste said:

Tammy Abraham would have zero interest in playing in the championship now he's made a breakthrough at Chelsea, even if Chelsea didn't want him he could go to middling PL team.  

I think you've misinterpreted the tweet. The account is run by a Chelsea fan. I presume there have been rumours about Abraham signing a new contract at Chelsea.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Duracell said:

Oscar Wilde famously penned that a cynic is "a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing." 

If we sold Bird for £5m, it would prove that we don't know about price or value.

maybe just maybe the losses made due to the virus maybe forcing a sale?

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Have it on good authority him leaving is merely paper talk.

Not George Thorn’s hairdresser again?

The way Chelsea are spending money, they are not looking to buy potential they want ready made high priced international first team players.

It looks like Abramovich is getting his cheque book out again.  

Bird is definitely not going there unless he wants to play reserve team football again. 

On 07/04/2020 at 19:01, Boycie said:

Did Lamps play him again after the Villa away game?

Don't think so, but he was mighty impressed with him. Mind you, he only had to be half-decent to stand out in that shameful display. The rest of the team were absolutely awful.

On 18/04/2020 at 10:19, Seaside Ram said:

Thought,,,,,,,,,,,, Have Derby ever had someone elses pants down on a transfer ? Or is it just us that has it done .?

YES - We did Leeds United with the Seth Johnson transfer. £9 million, I believe!

2 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Don't think so, but he was mighty impressed with him. Mind you, he only had to be half-decent to stand out in that shameful display. The rest of the team were absolutely awful.

Yes I remember the pathetic ness well - I had a great day out in Birmingham apart from the 70 mins of football I watched before I was allowed to escape - that was Scott Carson’s last game as well I believe? 

On 13/06/2020 at 19:11, Sparkle said:

Yes I remember the pathetic ness well - I had a great day out in Birmingham apart from the 70 mins of football I watched before I was allowed to escape - that was Scott Carson’s last game as well I believe? 

He probably hopes so!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived