Derby in advanced talks with American billionaire Michael Dell over major financial injection

Bubbles

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Aka... you don’t know.

Ok. Just waiting (obviously don’t want it to happen) for when we get a points deduction and the fans start to turn. But don’t worry he’s got the efl and everyone on strings and does the bounce.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

No I don’t pick and choose articles I’m not going to say how I know I would get banned like I said.

You cannot be banned by David unless you write something libellous, defamatory or indecent (eg bad language).

Since none of us know who you are  why are you unable to provide some broad indication of the substance behind your claims?

Do you know people at the club  are you some kind of financial intermediary who is trying to source financing, or what?

Just insinuating stuff without substance is simply going to lead to you being called out. Its the way it is. There have been any number of "itk"s who turn out to be nothing of the sort. 

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

You cannot be banned by David unless you write something libellous, defamatory or indecent (eg bad language).

Since none of us know who you are  why are you unable to provide some broad indication of the substance behind your claims?

Do you know people at the club  are you some kind of financial intermediary who is trying to source financing, or what?

Just insinuating stuff without substance is simply going to lead to you being called out. Its the way it is. There have been any number of "itk"s who turn out to be nothing of the sort. 

I don’t want to be that guy but I know people very close to the club. I wouldn’t claim something I don’t know but I do know we’re in a lot more trouble than is being broadcasted.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I know what he is talking about.

It's part 1 of a potential takeover.

They have lent us 30 million, will see how we use it, if they trust Mel, the club and like what they see then they could decide to invest further or actually buy out the club.

I do think there could be more parts to this story.

If ITK, correct and this happens, I’m changing my name here to: 

MackworthRamIsGodIsGod

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I know what he is talking about.

It's part 1 of a potential takeover.

They have lent us 30 million, will see how we use it, if they trust Mel, the club and like what they see then they could decide to invest further or actually buy out the club.

I do think there could be more parts to this story.

Easy. 32 Red. 

8 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

I don’t want to be that guy but I know people very close to the club. I wouldn’t claim something I don’t know but I do know we’re in a lot more trouble than is being broadcasted.

I might know you then please DM me and we can have a chat as I would be very interested to hear what you have to say

1 hour ago, Dcfc_20 said:

Does this not worry people?

A business using debt as a way of financing its operations? I mean yeah its really worrying, dont think it's ever been done before has it?

If you add up the not being able to pay the players,

Not being able to play the players? Or them being paid late due to an admin error?

the dodgy loan with a potential criminal,

What was dodgy about the loan? Or let me guess, you cant divulge the details because you will get banned.

furloughing all the staff,

A business with no income furloughing SOME of their staff, once again this is something that no other company has done...extremely worrying...

the Efl charge

That has no basis other than a retrospective change of rules...

the poor investment by McLarens son

Excuse me?

and now a loan putting the whole club at stake.

Based on?

I think it’s definitely time for MM to move on we can’t keep on carrying like this, it’s not sustainable at all and we could be potentially sleep walking in to a very very serious problem. 

We all look forward to your suggestions for an owner that would have kept us competitive for the last 7 years and not come up against any of these problems...

12 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

If it's something you've picked up from Colleen Rooney's Instagram, you should be very careful about telling anyone.

10 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

Fair do's. 

I dont think anyone would imagine everything is tickety boo. What with very little income for the foreseeable. 

However, we have worked hard to reduce outgoings haven't we? Particularly on players salaries. So we're probably a bit closer to being sustainable than 3 or 4 years ago.

What cannot be denied is the appalling waste of MMs cash on truly awful transfer deals.

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

The best chance we had of promotion came before he took charge. We actually had a proper recruitment back then instead of throwing money down the drain. Can you honestly say we’ve improved as a club in the 6 years he’s been in charge. We’re a moral mess and while you may argue we have Wayne Rooney (which is great), he is being paid for by a gambling company on way above what any player in the championship should be on. The long term sustainability seems to have gone in the window and I think one of the only things I can commend him on is the academy.

8 minutes ago, Ramslaar said:

He knows nothing G star.he might think he does but I'm afraid he knows nothing.

I think that is pretty obvious.

Anyone that goes on a football forum to inform someone that they know a lot of things but cant divulge them is just seeking attention.

Just now, Dcfc_20 said:

The best chance we had of promotion came before he took charge. We actually had a proper recruitment back then instead of throwing money down the drain. Can you honestly say we’ve improved as a club in the 6 years he’s been in charge. We’re a moral mess and while you may argue we have Wayne Rooney (which is great), he is being paid for by a gambling company on way above what any player in the championship should be on. The long term sustainability seems to have gone in the window and I think one of the only things I can commend him on is the academy.

Long term sustainability gone out of the window?

May have passed you by but under GSE we were losing circa £10m per year with owners that did not want to put money in.

How was that sustainable?

14 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Fair do's. 

I dont think anyone would imagine everything is tickety boo. What with very little income for the foreseeable. 

However, we have worked hard to reduce outgoings haven't we? Particularly on players salaries. So we're probably a bit closer to being sustainable than 3 or 4 years ago.

What cannot be denied is the appalling waste of MMs cash on truly awful transfer deals.

Agree all but you live by the sword and die by it.all mel has ever done is back his manager and some how people stick the knife in for that as well. Madness

1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Long term sustainability gone out of the window?

May have passed you by but under GSE we were losing circa £10m per year with owners that did not want to put money in.

How was that sustainable?

To be honest that bit about sustainability was worded wrong apologies. Mels losing 30 mil a year from us so I don’t see how he can carry on doing it all we have are some talented young players and Moore farm. There is no point saying anything especially against lord mel if I’m just going to be called stuff etc. I enjoy looking at what other fans have to say and will probably just go inactive now. 

6 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

There is no point saying anything especially against lord mel if I’m just going to be called stuff etc. I enjoy looking at what other fans have to say and will probably just go inactive now. 

I always try to follow my head rather than my heart too.

10 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

To be honest that bit about sustainability was worded wrong apologies. Mels losing 30 mil a year from us so I don’t see how he can carry on doing it all we have are some talented young players and Moore farm. There is no point saying anything especially against lord mel if I’m just going to be called stuff etc. I enjoy looking at what other fans have to say and will probably just go inactive now. 

Anyone is entitled to their opinion, whether they are for Mel or against him.

I do not believe anyone was attacking you over that.

I think you were being called out for a rather vague statement "we're in worse trouble than is being broadcast" or something like that without then going on to substantiate that with either further details or an information source.

21 minutes ago, Dcfc_20 said:

Well for what is worth my apologies for calling you stuff but then again if you come on here with no substance.....

Archived