Coronavirus

1of4

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If people actually believe that there is a 'deep state' which controls national and international affairs and seeks to oppress the population while they bring in their 'new world order', then they are worthy of any snide comment that comes their way.

Frankly, the whole idea is laughable.

Seriously, those people are nuts - and you actually feel that you have to attack me for the fact that I show them utter contempt?

Give your head a serious wobble.

It’s not what you said, it’s what you said. That might be a bit over your head. 

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Absolute nonsense, also irrelevant. 

Gareth Icke retweeted this chart. Surely anyone can understand that testing didn't actually start until people were dying, and a totally different makeup of people are being tested now vs in the spring. If this is the sort of things that those who went to London get confused by, there is not much hope.

21 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Please don’t forget the new restrictions are based on this prediction ? and half of you are all for it?????? You couldn’t make this poo up, oh someone did

When's band practice for The Five Gees?

We gotta work on our song Lizard People. 

I wanna live like lizard people
I wanna do whatever lizard people do
Wanna sleep with lizard people
I wanna sleep with lizard people
Like you
What else could I do
I said "I'll, I'll see what I can do"

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Gareth Icke retweeted this chart. Surely anyone can understand that testing didn't actually start until people were dying, and a totally different makeup of people are being tested now vs in the spring. If this is the sort of things that those who went to London get confused by, there is not much hope.

I’m not sure what he is implying. I will ask. I’m also not sure how you’re reading this graph and how you know who is and isn’t being tested. 

Knowing Gareth as i do, I’d guess he’s possibly implying that the red represents people who died of anything but it was collated as a covid death. We all know those figures were misleading and have since been adjusted. 

Just out of interest, did you watch the clip of Gareth’s speech? Or instantly dismiss it based on surname? 

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I’m not sure what he is implying. I will ask. I’m also not sure how you’re reading this graph and how you know who is and isn’t being tested. 

Knowing Gareth as i do, I’d guess he’s possibly implying that the red represents people who died of anything but it was collated as a covid death. We all know those figures were misleading and have since been adjusted. 

Just out of interest, did you watch the clip of Gareth’s speech? Or instantly dismiss it based on surname? 

I instantly dismissed it based on his surname. If you tell me he rejects most of what his father says, I may watch it as you normally make good suggestions.

As for the chart, most people who were tested back in the Spring were already pretty ill as tests weren't available and u less you had severe symptoms, you were told to stay at home and isolate without testing. Anyone with a slight cough is getting tested now, well they were until we realised that approach was unsustainable.

There was obviously no testing in Jan/Feb time when it seems like the virus was spreading everywhere. It's a big call to hope that September isn't the equivalent to Feb, and we should remove restrictions now.

5 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I instantly dismissed it based on his surname. If you tell me he rejects most of what his father says, I may watch it as you normally make good suggestions.

I don’t follow what David Icke is saying about this to be honest. This site is the only social media i actively partake in. 
Just think it’s ignorance to have an opinion on something and dismiss it without taking 5-6 minutes to watch and listen to it. Even if you then thinks it’s nonsense, at least your opinion is considered and not prejudiced. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Is it something to do with Lizards? (Not read the preceding posts btw)

It’s a bit more symbolic than that. Have you ever heard someone calling someone else a “snake” or “rat”? 

There’s no way 500 posters in here believe Gary Rowett is ACTUALLY a reptile/snake! In the same way David Icke doesn’t actually think the Queen is a lizard! 

in regards to Gareth’s speech on Saturday, it is solely about the present situation regarding this topic. 

Source BBC 

What's new is to extend the legal ban to all meetings with other households in indoor public venues, such as pubs and restaurants - that's what will happen from Wednesday in the seven listed areas of the North East. 

So to meet someone for a drink or a meal will be in breach of the law. Workplaces won't be affected.

This is the first time in England since the full lockdown began to be eased in May that such extensive legal sanctions have been imposed.

14 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

There’s no way 500 posters in here believe Gary Rowett is ACTUALLY a reptile/snake! In the same way David Icke doesn’t actually think the Queen is a lizard! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

'Icke believes that the universe is made up of "vibrational" energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions that share the same space.[14][15][16]:26–27 He claims that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth, and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, the Illuminati, or the "elite", manipulate global events to help keep humans in constant fear. The Archons feed off the "negative energy" this creates.'

Hmm.

24 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

'Icke believes that the universe is made up of "vibrational" energy and consists of an infinite number of dimensions that share the same space.[14][15][16]:26–27 He claims that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth, and that a genetically modified human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, the Illuminati, or the "elite", manipulate global events to help keep humans in constant fear. The Archons feed off the "negative energy" this creates.'

Hmm.

Not lizards though. 

34 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Hmm.

I'd go see this at the cinema. Not sure how I'm realistically supposed to eat popcorn with a mask though. 

3 hours ago, TexasRam said:

The actual saying is Denial is not just a river in Africa, but hey ho.

anyway thought you’d enjoy this, 50k a day ??? you’re all of your heads 

5, 500 or 50,000, I aim to be not one of them, but unfortunately it's not just down to me. Swine flu (remember that?) nearly killed me, and left me with scarred lungs. Statistically, I'm just one of those old fogey pensioner parasites who is going to peg out soon anyway, so what's a few years off my life in comparison to others being able to exercise their right to scream "I don't wanna" when asked to keep their pustulence to themselves.

22 hours ago, Uptherams said:

@TexasRamIt is like these guys read what you write, then go off and read Facebook posts with people saying all kinds of crazy stuff and come back and imprint that craziness here. 

They genuinely think people like us think the Queen is a lizard and 5g is hacking our minds and health worldwide. ???

I asked earlier but got no answer. Why are these people doing these things?

Why are we locking down people if it's not necessary?

Why does almost every world government agree it's necessary when the "evidence" says otherwise?

Why did the government blow billions on emergency conditions - they aren't known for generosity normally?

Who benefits? It must be being done for a reason. The only reasons I've heard so far are to bring in the new world order, and that's why the lizards and 5G are coming into the conversation.

If you don't believe the 5G/lizard conspiracy theories, what are yours?

16 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Why did the government blow billions on emergency conditions - they aren't known for generosity normally?

Huh? Generosity? 
Is this money coming out of govt own pockets? 
try looking where the money is going and you’ll answer your own riddles. 

Archived