Coronavirus

1of4

17 minutes ago, RamNut said:

D72E26FE-7932-4D19-A14A-306DA0B6E1E5.thumb.jpeg.8050eb794ed212309793e48ef8886c35.jpeg

um.....anyone see a connection with the March 19th decision to discharge coronavirus patients into care homes?

It wasn’t discharging known Coronavirus cases to care homes but I dare say some people were sent to care homes that had it.

05DA326D-D06B-4565-8D29-7C4F1353EFB9.png

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Van Gritters said:

It wasn’t discharging known Coronavirus cases to care homes but I dare say some people were sent to care homes that had it.

05DA326D-D06B-4565-8D29-7C4F1353EFB9.png

Your own quote contradicts your statement. 

6 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Your own quote contradicts your statement. 

Yeah true on the 2nd April a daft move if you ask me.

I would have thought moving people with the virus to locations where there are more vulnerable people must be a bad idea. 
If the truth be known you wouldn’t be welcoming them into your own house.

30 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I read that the nasal swab needed to shoved much further up the nostril, such that the testing procedure would be quite unpleasant. and that this failure to swab correctly would lead to a lot of false negatives. 

i can confirm that the swab should be shoved half a foot up the nostril, far enough to tickle the brain and bring the toughest fellow to tears and then another swab is shoved far down the throat.  i get a gag reflex just thinking about it.

Happy swabbing

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

I read that the nasal swab needed to shoved much further up the nostril, such that the testing procedure would be quite unpleasant. and that this failure to swab correctly would lead to a lot of false negatives. 

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo got a doctor to demonstrate it on his press conference yesterday.

She told him to close his eyes and when he asked why, she said because your eyes are going to water.

And yes, it went a LONG way up.

Good job she wasn't wearing an engagement ring.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Just give it up B4. It just isn’t going to happen. I know it’s hard to accept but you need to try and come to terms with it for your own sanity. You’re not going to see Derby again, in the flesh, this season and probably for a good part of next. If any fans do turn up, they will be few in number and dealt with by the police fairly rapidly.

Look I just saying what I seen mate even police it be like circus and be impossible to police.

On 17/05/2020 at 13:09, Eddie said:

How do schools enforce social distancing when the average number of pupils per classroom is 28?

It's not ,only 50% are going back.

Just catching up just noticed someone has picked this up, one grand child back two others no date for return.

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I just reporting what I have seen thats all. 

Really fed of being snap at really really have.

I'm not snapping. But we've seen games played behind closed doors before, and I've never heard of problems with fans trying to get in. Why would they? They know it's closed.

Sith Happens
17 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I just reporting what I have seen thats all. 

Really fed of being snap at really really have.

No ones snapping B4, we just don't agree that's all.

As and when this happens, if its on a more available RamsTv platform you will be able to stay home and watch with your Dad....Thats what I am going to be doing, if of course I am allowed to see him by then.

1 hour ago, ramit said:

i can confirm that the swab should be shoved half a foot up the nostril, far enough to tickle the brain and bring the toughest fellow to tears and then another swab is shoved far down the throat.  i get a gag reflex just thinking about it.

Happy swabbing

put you thumb inside a closed fist and squeeze, cuts out the gag reflex. I wouldn't advocate jamming fingers down your throat in the current climate, but will stop any issues if you ever need a swab shoving down it or need anything else medical done re cameras and the like.

Sith Happens
6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just feeling depressed In gernal I feel like cage anmail at the moment life is to slow and my mum is loving it as slowed right down.

Its affecting most of us mate. I have had a lot of shaky moments too, we all want to do the things we love doing, we want to see our family and friends its so hard.

We want normality as soon as possible, if people stick to the rules we will get there a lot quicker.

I know nothing anyone says will really help, but it will get better.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Look I just saying what I seen mate even police it be like circus and be impossible to police.

No it wouldn't. Honestly, very very few people would turn up at the ground (especially visiting supporters) in the knowledge that they're not going to be let in to see the game. The police may be saying it's a risk that could be avoided if the games were played at a neutral venue but I really don't think it's anywhere near a significant risk.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It does not feel like it

Chin up B4. We're slowly heading back in the right direction. Pretty soon we'll be watching the lads finish off their charge into the play-off slots, just in time to smash the Gumps at Wembley.

Remember how good we were looking before all this? Well we've that to look forward to. It's not so bad really mate, just gotta hang tough a little while longer which we all know you can ?

COYR

4 minutes ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Chin up B4. We're slowly heading back in the right direction. Pretty soon we'll be watching the lads finish off their charge into the play-off slots, just in time to smash the Gumps at Wembley.

Remember how good we were looking before all this? Well we've that to look forward to. It's not so bad really mate, just gotta hang tough a little while longer which we all know you can ?

COYR

Wouldn't that be awesome? The sad thing is the final would be behind closed doors so, none of us would be there to witness it.

Archived