Max Lowe Racial Stereotyping

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Archied said:

Guessing she is some kind of racist figure?

She's comes across as quite an atrocious person. 

Although without defending her a lot of what she spouts is lapped up by a certain segment of the nation which then encourages her to continue spewing her ridiculous bile.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

She's comes across as quite an atrocious person. 

Although without defending her a lot of what she spouts is lapped up by a certain segment of the nation which then encourages her to continue spewing her ridiculous bile.

?, wife reading over my shoulder has just informed me Hopkins is a not very nice woman who was once on the apprentice

23 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Can I go first?

What with your name, and your own personal description, I reckon half Dutch, Half Rhino?  ?‍♂️

?

Half Eskimo, half Dalek?

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I'm not sure she is. I think she's fuelled by the money and attention that her awful tweets and articles bring to her. I doubt she believes half of what she says.

Or lack of money after she recently had to file for insolvency and put her million pound mansion for sale after losing a court case where she was found guilty of defamation

12 minutes ago, philmycocu said:

It's just TV entertainment, she's the pantomime baddie, it's all a facade, she's a nob, but she gets paid for being a nob

I agree mate but she stokes the fires of those who buy her BS. Machine-gunning women and children immigrants along with the hordes of terrorists, plus the refugees are cockroaches stuff ain't really panto material either. It's a horrible way to earn a living IMO but I digress so I'll leave it there.

Archived