Max Lowe Racial Stereotyping

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whether such comments are racially motivated or not, you simply can't be making these kinds of distinctions and expecting folk to think it's fine to do so. If this really needs explaining to Ramage then he has no business being in a broadcasting role.

Frankly, if a full and unreserved apology is not made very quickly, then I really feel he should be out of a job. The fact he has failed to apologise already hardly stands him in good stead.

I think it’s great that the players are together to stand up to this. It’s absolutely the right thing to do and shows spirit too. Max is an articulate young guy, and whilst I’m sure he probably had another pair of eyes or two on this post, he gets his point across excellently. 

On a separate note, I really admire the way Max has approached this. His statement displays every quality that Ramage so patently lacks. Privately, I'd imagine that he and Jayden would be fuming over this so to address the matter in such a calm and eloquent manner shows real class and a deal of emotional intelligence. 

Archived