Max Lowe Racial Stereotyping

DarkFruitsRam7

34 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Rammer could earn some respect back by telling this rancid thing where to go.

Not so sure on that,,,, too easy ,there will be positive stuff that he could get involved with that could be positive for him as well as influencing others positively 

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, philmycocu said:

It's just TV entertainment, she's the pantomime baddie, it's all a facade, she's a nob, but she gets paid for being a nob

Well said.

It's funny watching peoples reactions to her too.

Apparently they hate her because she is such a hateful woman, they then go on to tell us all how much they hate her and describe her as vile creature, horrible, thing etc, I'm guessing they dont see their own language as hateful...

9 hours ago, philmycocu said:

It's just TV entertainment, she's the pantomime baddie, it's all a facade, she's a nob, but she gets paid for being a nob

24 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well said.

It's funny watching peoples reactions to her too.

Apparently they hate her because she is such a hateful woman, they then go on to tell us all how much they hate her and describe her as vile creature, horrible, thing etc, I'm guessing they dont see their own language as hateful...

image.png.c4e9f46c85e842fc1031ce159402ea74.png

image.png.6e9d4a6c1fe7cc4549185c529fd485c8.pngimage.png.e0341ecbfdc484d84ea849229ad79afd.png

The top tweet played a part in Jesy Nelson attempting to starve herself. I don't think there are enough hateful words in the dictionary to describe her.

7 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Top tweet no need for.

Second tweet look what it is in response to. Is there not even a modicum of truth in what she says?

Third tweet, calling for bombing campaign to restart is ott but do you agree with what either the Israelis or Palestinians are doing?

She is always over the top with her language that is what makes her so controversial.

So white people dont stab or shoot other white people ? 

4 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Top tweet no need for.

Second tweet look what it is in response to. Is there not even a modicum of truth in what she says?

Third tweet, calling for bombing campaign to restart is ott but do you agree with what either the Israelis or Palestinians are doing?

She is always over the top with her language that is what makes her so controversial.

The second tweet is far worse, far more public and far more damaging than Ramage's comments. I really don't even want to think about the idea that you agree with her.

I'm not even on about the 'bombing campaign' comments in the third tweet. I'm on about her referring to Palestinians as 'filthy rodents'.

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Really?

So you advocate a kind of bullying as long as it is against someone that you dont like?

Calling it bullying is questionable IMO. And someone who so publicly humiliates individuals (e.g. Jesy Nelson) and minority groups (e.g. black people) deserves a little taste of her own medicine IMO. An eye for an eye has its place sometimes.

I think she is an act, plays up to the public which nod along with what she has to say, or to get a reaction from those that disagree. 

She makes a career out of being controversial.  The best thing anyone could do is ignore her and she would soon disappear from public view.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

The second tweet is far worse, far more public and far more damaging than Ramage's comments. I really don't even want to think about the idea that you agree with her.

I'm not even on about the 'bombing campaign' comments in the third tweet. I'm on about her referring to Palestinians as 'filthy rodents'.

Calling it bullying is questionable IMO. And someone who so publicly humiliates individuals (e.g. Jesy Nelson) and minority groups (e.g. black people) deserves a little taste of her own medicine IMO. An eye for an eye has its place sometimes.

Yes the second tweet is much more provocative than what Ramage said. I dont majorly have an opinion on it but the stats are out there if you would care to research them.

Filthy rodents...horrible...vile creature...thing...all offensive language but only 1 person gets called out on it.

Your last paragraph shows the levels of hypocrisy anyone with a slightly different view is subject to these days.

14 hours ago, TommyPowell said:

you have set the line yourself for example Theres nothing wrong in challenging her ability to add up correctly but would be wrong to say all Black girls cant add up.Therefore if Ramage had said all/most young players need taking down a peg or two it would have been ok But to single out black players was utterly wrong.

Absolutely agree.  I challenged the price (about £5 too much) and SHE said "are you telling me black people can't add up".  WTF?  I actually said words to the effect "what's the fact you're black got to do with it? Why are YOU saying that. All I'm asking is for you to check the price".  It's a mad mad world.

6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Your last paragraph shows the levels of hypocrisy anyone with a slightly different view is subject to these days.

There's having a different view and there's deliberately causing people and communities real damage. If she had those views but kept quiet about them, then I would be nowhere near as strong on her. 

She literally caused someone to contemplate suicide and, as far as I'm aware, has shown no remorse. That's not a 'slightly different view', that's absolutely disgusting. No hypocrisy whatsoever.

11 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I think she is an act, plays up to the public which nod along with what she has to say, or to get a reaction from those that disagree. 

She makes a career out of being controversial.  The best thing anyone could do is ignore her and she would soon disappear from public view.

Oh definitely. But I actually think that makes her even worse. If she genuinely did believe everything she says then at least she's telling the truth. But I think she knows exactly how much damage she causes, but does it anyway because it (usually) brings her money and publicity.

If I had a wish, it would be that supporters and opponents just stopped reacting to the likes of Hopkins, Morgan, etc. 

23 hours ago, TramRam said:

Watching since 1966, Yes Lee was a diver, The incident with Hunter was from a dive and a penalty awarded, Which simmered until the pot lid blew off, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm getting at, The slightest touch and an ambulance is called, The time wasting, The theatrics to con the Ref in getting another player a red or yellow card, Yes they were there then...but it was honest cheating ?

Uruguay and Chile were the definition of brutality back in the day, Italy were more cunning, Dirty Leeds brought a style of intimidation with talent something I admirered but hated.

Where in the days of thuggery it was the "norm" and was accepted ? today it's the "norm" also, The game has changed today, Faster, More tactics involved, Bigger squads, Less atmosphere, Seating, VAR ?, I'm falling out of love with "the beautifull game".

Off to work in a mo, I taped Jimmy Greaves from BT sport last night...looking forward to seeing crap pitches, Packed grounds, Players fighting, Fans going hell for leather at one another.

It's a strange one for me, I have both BT and Sky, I watch as much football as I can on the box, I get involved in all the controversy during and after the game, Nothing I can do about the game today.

Yep it's an age thing alright, I loved the 70s-80s, They were mad decades.

All the best from a curmudgeonly old timer ☺️

Tram Ram you know what else is an age thing - you taped it did you, whenever I say that my Granddaughter says what do you mean taped it? I correct myself to "recorded it"

I tried to explain once but gave up at "you used to put TV programs on a tape !!!???"

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

There's having a different view and there's deliberately causing people and communities real damage. If she had those views but kept quiet about them, then I would be nowhere near as strong on her. 

She literally caused someone to contemplate suicide and, as far as I'm aware, has shown no remorse. That's not a 'slightly different view', that's absolutely disgusting. No hypocrisy whatsoever.

Yep as I said, the Little Mix one there is absolutely no defence for.

How do you know the things being said about Katie Hopkins, just for voicing her opinion, dont cause her to contemplate suicide? Or does it not matter because her opinion is different to yours.

As @Paul71 said, the best thing to do is just ignore her, and I imagine the vast majority of people do just that. I imagine there is nothing to back up your comment that she is 'causing communities damage'.

Whether you think her views are different or absolutely disgusting is irrelevant, the reactions towards her are hypocrisy at its finest.

13 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Yep as I said, the Little Mix one there is absolutely no defence for. So she deserves no stick or backlash for it?

How do you know the things being said about Katie Hopkins, just for voicing her opinion, dont cause her to contemplate suicide? Or does it not matter because her opinion is different to yours. They might well do. But a big difference is, Hopkins chooses to broadcast her views in the public eye. Those who she attacks often do not. I don't applaud those who contact her directly and abuse her, but she can't expect not to receive very strong criticism for referring to a nation as 'rodents', a woman as a 'chubber', insinuating that black people just like to stab each other, etc.

As @Paul71 said, the best thing to do is just ignore her, and I imagine the vast majority of people do just that. I imagine there is nothing to back up your comment that she is 'causing communities damage'. I absolutely ignore her and I wish others did the same. But is she not causing communities damage by perpetuating stereotypes and attacking minorities? Her frequent suggestions that muslims are terrorists certainly does no harm to islamophobia. Regardless of whether the stats say that muslims are more likely to be terrorists than Christians (I haven't checked), she's still harming the huge majority of peaceful members of that community. 

Whether you think her views are different or absolutely disgusting is irrelevant, the reactions towards her are hypocrisy at its finest. How is it hypocrisy? You've repeated that there is no defence for the Little Mix comment. As I've said, that's not a 'different view'. I'm not messaging her directly to tell her to die. I'm criticising her on a football forum ffs and saying that a humiliating prank is funny because it gives her a taste of her own medicine for her humiliation of Jesy Nelson, let alone the other individuals and communities that she's attacked.

Archived