v Bristol City (A) - Matchday Thread

OohMartWright

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

FFS...Bogle needs a kick up the arse tonight I’m afraid, left their player at the back post and offering little going forward. 

Just what i was thinking, hes pushed off the ball so easily as well. 

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Id agree that Forsyth is good in the air but I would have still picked Lowe over him, Lowe is faster and much better at driving the team forward which helps when you play a narrow front line, also I find the idea Forsyth is a steady Eddie abit of a misconception, yes he isn't bad defensively bad I remember countless games where he has been torn apart by fast wingers even at his peak he doesn't get tight or aggressive enough to the winger for my liking even though he is usually in the right area to block crosses I still think at times giving wingers too much space due to not being that fast can be a problem. Cocu probably wants more attacking play from our fullbacks, set pieces will always be a problem with the players we have, 1 player won't change that too much although it does help, definitely think we need a commanding centre back and a new GK in the summer.

I stand by my point 

lowe let’s his man breeze past him and cross unchallenged 

bogle stands and watches as the ball is headed back with wisdom no where near his man 

stop the cross max lowe ... stop the danger end of story 

awful defending borderline piss poor 

Bristol give the ball away to Waghorn, who chests it towards Holmes but the latter is caught waiting for it - Bristol break and should do better, only winning a corner. 

1 minute ago, Pearl Ram said:

FFS...Bogle needs a kick up the arse tonight I’m afraid, left their player at the back post and offering little going forward. 

Bogle has never been able to defend, he couldn't win a back post header if his life depended on it , fortunately he is good going forward but you have to be good both ways to be a good fullback.

Just now, NottsRam77 said:

I stand by my point 

lowe let’s his man breeze past him and cross unchallenged 

bogle stands and watches as the ball is headed back with wisdom no where near his man 

stop the cross max lowe ... stop the danger end of story 

awful defending borderline piss poor 

Hunt should have been Lawrence’s man

Archived