Yet another Chris Martin thread.... Yes really

IslandExile

Chris Martin  

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Aye it is. In fact, not much difference in distance from Durdle door to Exeter as it is to Southampton. 

Which is more likely? ?

The 'Exeter Exocet', I can see it now.

22 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

He posted it on his Instagram account. Stop reading the Chris Martin thread.

I read it because I want to know if he's staying or going.

In recent posts, you've broke up his marriage, posted proof both he and the Fulham players he's with are not abiding by the Covid rules in regard of meetings outside the household, in terms of both numbers and social distancing, and now you have a man thanking him for a session in the park.?

We'll never get him back at this rate.

12 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

He was tagged in this a few days ago (now untagged and not appearing on his Insta pages)...

Well, if it is correct that Ajia isn't Chris' wife and that they're in a relationship (not much social distancing going on!), it might be one reason why he wasn't willing to sign a new contract with us without trying elsewhere first.  According to her Instagram page she's from Canada and is outspoken about Indigenous rights and land.  She's currently working in London so maybe Chris met her when he was with Fulham and perhaps it would suit them both if he were to play for a London club, or at least somewhere nearer than Derby

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Well bloody hell its Morse! ? 

Not very hard even for a technology challenged old fart like me ?

He's a bright guy is Chrissy and I can imagine that he's attracted to a sparky, opinionated, fit (she does yoga and stuff) partner

And, for what it's worth, Sam Westley appears to be in the football game as well - West Ham under 23 and now a Director of Second Curve World who do football training, representation, mentorship and other similar stuff.  He's Essex based.

My bet would be that Chrissy's eyes are firmly set south of Watford Gap, unless there are no takers, and probably very little to do with the contract offer we made him 

1 hour ago, ilkleyram said:

And, for what it's worth, Sam Westley appears to be in the football game as well - West Ham under 23 and now a Director of Second Curve World who do football training, representation, mentorship and other similar stuff.  He's Essex based.

My bet would be that Chrissy's eyes are firmly set south of Watford Gap, unless there are no takers, and probably very little to do with the contract offer we made him 

Terry Westley’s son, I believe? Terry was also the academy manager at West Ham for a few years.  

Archived