Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

8 hours ago, Andrew3000 said:

I dont know but as I said in another thread, according to Steve Nicholson rumours that the tramp is a newly homeless Marcus Maddison are 'wide of the mark'.

@Will Hughes Hair is very protective of his source. However, he has told John Percy who it is.

I understood that Nicholson has called to his source at the garden to confirm this. I assume his source is the gnome. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Trampie’s adamant on four in. Two perms, two loans. One with an option to buy.

Hes been on the sauce all day now though. He’s currently screaming that he wants it out with Big Bad Barry.

Mind you he also seems equally obsessed with ‘Bake Off’. He’s been going on about Mel and Sue all day.

Make of that what you will.

@Will Hughes Hair your tramp was on about your local hairdressers, the money he needs for a new sopping trolley and some of those plastic bags you have to pay for from Aldi  

5 minutes ago, DommRileyy said:

That’s the difference though, between the Polish league & the Championship! 

Part of the risk I guess. Rasiak was an international that had only played in Poland and he was quality. 
Then you get players like Kazmierczak who was bloody awful, and he’d moved on from Polish football before we signed him.

47 minutes ago, desirelines said:

£3.5m seems a really good fee for a 22-year-old international. If we were selling him for that much, imagine the meltdown on #dcfc Twitter. 

I think we need to be careful about things posted on Twater, I doubt (if he does come) that we will know the details, and I have seen number of differing amounts both in £ and € 

1 hour ago, Longeatonram2020 said:

Part of the risk I guess. Rasiak was an international that had only played in Poland and he was quality. 
Then you get players like Kazmierczak who was bloody awful, and he’d moved on from Polish football before we signed him.

I’ll always remember Rasiak hitting the post against PNE. Lol. 

It’s very hit and miss, it sure looks like we’re sculpting the squad around Bielik which is both exciting and scary; especially with him being out last season. 

8 minutes ago, DommRileyy said:

I’ll always remember Rasiak hitting the post against PNE. Lol. 

It’s very hit and miss, it sure looks like we’re sculpting the squad around Bielik which is both exciting and scary; especially with him being out last season. 

In his defence I think him and Idiakez played that game on one leg each ?

11 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Bit of a strange link at this point, surely they are too late?! Hopefully we get the contract signed fast!

Just now, RandomAccessMemory said:

Yes Southampton are in the Premier League and that's always a draw but you've got to think that if he wants to be at the Euros next summer, he'd be needing to play a lot this season, will that happen at Southampton?

He's been linked with Southampton previously (as has Harry Wilson). Hasn't Jozwiak, reportedly, said himself that the appeal of playing for Derby over clubs like Galatasary (and presumably Southampton) is that he will get to play the 30+ games/season that the coach demands ahead of the Euros.

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

He's been linked with Southampton previously (as has Harry Wilson). Hasn't Jozwiak, reportedly, said himself that the appeal of playing for Derby over clubs like Galatasary (and presumably Southampton) is that he will get to play the 30+ games/season that the coach demands ahead of the Euros.

I'm not sure, but it makes sense if he has, if you want to be involved with your national team you really need to be playing games.

He seems to have been our first choice for the position since January, we have a tight budget but are prepared to pay a fair wedge for him, if he's fit then he's guaranteed to play here.

Archived