Kamil Jóźwiak - Signed 4 year deal

Nuwtfly

14 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Get him signed quick before he reads things like this and gets his head turned.

We don't want to mess this up at the 11 hour and end up empty handed after all this effort.

Wouldn’t shine at prem level yet. Give him 2/3 more years and he’ll be ripping shreds in the prem. 

More opportunity and guaranteed play time here as we’re crying out for decent wingers. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously we have a few negotiation experts saying to just get the job done /walk away etc. 

Out of interest...if his agent said..

'Look he wants to come, he is happy with the deal, and he wants the game time. However, if you don't get promoted and he has a really good season and then Euros, he wants to be able to move on if a big club comes in. You obviously want to put in a buy-out clause to protect your investment, so let's agree on it... How much shall we agree on... '?? 

Just wondering how different people would deal with that...?? 

11 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Obviously we have a few negotiation experts saying to just get the job done /walk away etc. 

'Look he wants to come, he is happy with the deal, and he wants the game time. However, if you don't get promoted and he has a really good season and then Euros, he wants to be able to move on if a big club comes in. You obviously want to put in a buy-out clause to protect your investment, so let's agree on it... How much shall we agree on... '?? 

im a bit busy today could some one cover Homebase for me lol

15 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Providing the clause isn't stupidly low, it makes no practical difference to us, so don't risk blowing up the deal just for that.  If the clause is say £12m, then if we don't get promoted and someone offers £12m for a player we paid ~£3.5m for, we're probably accepting it anyway, regardless of the clause.  Obviously if they're insisting on a £3.5m clause, then we can't accept it.

40 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Am just trying to talk a guy down from Trent Bridge. Think he's a Forest Fan after Saturdays result. I'll get back to you when I've finished. 

Old trampie seems very chipper this morning.  Waved at him this morning, while sipping Earl Grey on the terrace.  He gave me his customary two fingered reply but seemed to be positively beaming from ear to ear.  It made a change from the usual incoherent abuse I normally get.

Anyway, on reflection, I think he knows summat and I'm wondering if the key is the two fingers.  Could it signify 2 players or only 2 more days of waiting?  Anyway you'll have to wait as I'm out of Special Brew until I can get down the offie later.

Make of that what you will.

13 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Old trampie seems very chipper this morning.  Waved at him this morning, while sipping Earl Grey on the terrace.  He gave me his customary two fingered reply but seemed to be positively beaming from ear to ear.  It made a change from the usual incoherent abuse I normally get.

Anyway, on reflection, I think he knows summat and I'm wondering if the key is the two fingers.  Could it signify 2 players or only 2 more days of waiting?  Anyway you'll have to wait as I'm out of Special Brew until I can get down the offie later.

Make of that what you will.

Probably done a number 2 through your letterbox.

You tales are fun. Reminds me of Robert Rankin books. Very funny. 

2 hours ago, inter politics said:

Bit of a strange link at this point, surely they are too late?! Hopefully we get the contract signed fast!

Hopefully, joining up with Bielik is one of the main attractions for him coming to us.  Played together in the age groups for Poland and seemingly good friends 

Feel confident this deal is being completed,when have we ever done things easy. It's The Derby way to balls things up as much as possible ,no pain no gain .Hopefully a few more signings will have gone under the radar during this saga and we can see a more  offensive  team being established

FR1625 arriving @ EMA from LCJ at 16:25pm today. Expecting Kamil Jozwiak to take 2hr to collect baggage & complete PLF form at arrivals. He will get in an Albatross Taxi to Morley Hayes tonight. Preparation in place for a medical 11am tomorrow, and to sign contract. Birds for Meatpots and a Caramel Doughnut at about 10

Archived